Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Quark and Total 0% greek yog

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by hiann, 8 August 2010 Social URL.

1. hiann

hiann Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Bought these on a whim the other day: what shall I make with them? Want some dinner recipes suitable for me, DH and 3 year old...

Ta!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Smurph

Smurph Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.81%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ooh I remember a lovely SW recipe from years ago which used Quark to do a stuffed chicken thing.

Ingredients
    Chicken breasts
    Parma ham
    Quark
    Garlic cloves (crushed)
    Fresh basil
    fry light

Method

Preheat oven to 220C.

Mix garlic, quark and basil together in a bowl. Set aside.

Slit a "pockets" in the top of the chicken breasts.

Stuff quark mixture into pockets. Wrap a sheet of parma ham around each chicken breast, place on baking tray & spray with frylight.

Put in oven for 25-30 minutes.

Serve with SW chips & salad. :)

(sorry, I don't do measure on these kind of things...it doesn't really matter on this one, just put as much or as little garlic/basil as you like)

(1.5 sins per chicken breast)

4. Smurph

Smurph Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.81%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    As for the total, my favourite recipe with these is a dead simple pud, but sooo yummy...

Total 0%
    tsp honey per serving
    fruit (I like blueberries with this)

er, that's it...but it's really tasty, and 1 sin per serving. Tastes waaaay naughtier than that!

Total also good for tsatsiki or yogurt & mint dip to go with greek or indian food

(tsatsiki: mix diced cucumber, sugar free mint sauce, dash lemon juice and total, refrigerate. For yogurt and mint dressing, just omit the cucumber)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.