Quark and Total 0% greek yog

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by hiann, 8 August 2010 Social URL.

1. hiann

hiann Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Bought these on a whim the other day: what shall I make with them? Want some dinner recipes suitable for me, DH and 3 year old...

Ta!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Smurph

Smurph Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.81%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ooh I remember a lovely SW recipe from years ago which used Quark to do a stuffed chicken thing.

Ingredients
    Chicken breasts
    Parma ham
    Quark
    Garlic cloves (crushed)
    Fresh basil
    fry light

Method

Preheat oven to 220C.

Mix garlic, quark and basil together in a bowl. Set aside.

Slit a "pockets" in the top of the chicken breasts.

Stuff quark mixture into pockets. Wrap a sheet of parma ham around each chicken breast, place on baking tray & spray with frylight.

Put in oven for 25-30 minutes.

Serve with SW chips & salad. :)

(sorry, I don't do measure on these kind of things...it doesn't really matter on this one, just put as much or as little garlic/basil as you like)

(1.5 sins per chicken breast)

4. Smurph

Smurph Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.81%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    As for the total, my favourite recipe with these is a dead simple pud, but sooo yummy...

Total 0%
    tsp honey per serving
    fruit (I like blueberries with this)

er, that's it...but it's really tasty, and 1 sin per serving. Tastes waaaay naughtier than that!

Total also good for tsatsiki or yogurt & mint dip to go with greek or indian food

(tsatsiki: mix diced cucumber, sugar free mint sauce, dash lemon juice and total, refrigerate. For yogurt and mint dressing, just omit the cucumber)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.