Quark substitute

Ninja

Silver Member
Does anyone have any ideas as to what I can use in some of the recipes in the OCT issue magazine instead of quark?

I used to be able to get it at my local Tesco's, but now they've stopped selling it.

I have 2 recipes in the OCT issue magazine that I want to try out, as well as a cheesecake recipe on the calendar.

I'm so annoyed with Tesco's :mad:

My local Tesco has stopped stocking it too - is it a Lincs thing!!

I've done the broccoli mac n cheese tonight with half greek yoghurt and half fromage frais (cos that's all I had in!) and it turned out just fine.

My local Tesco has stopped stocking it too - is it a Lincs thing!!

I've done the broccoli mac n cheese tonight with half greek yoghurt and half fromage frais (cos that's all I had in!) and it turned out just fine.

That's one of the recipes I wanted to try. The other was the chicken and pancetta I think.
Could you send me a quick pm on what you did....pretty pleeese!!!!:kissass:

Sheesh, looks like we'll have to stage a Quark revolution!!!

:)

It is actually worth, if you're in a group, to go to the shops and ask them to stock it again, the more go and ask, the merrier!

My groups 'Woman of the year' works in our local Tesco. I think I might have a word with her about the revolution....lol.

If they say 'let them eat cake'..........:mad:

My local Asda stopped stocking it. I wrote a complaint but I was told they probably still wouldn't get any in, as it couldn't have been selling to get stopped.

Back