Quarterly Challenge, April, May, June, Summer 2016 !!!

Kay003

Gold Member
Hello everyone
wavey.gif

For those of you who know me from mins, I have ran many challenges before, and thoroughly enjoy doing them
grin.png
. I am doing a new Quarterly Challenge for those of you that are init for the long haul and want to shed some serious weight before your summer hols :D . The challenge will run for 3 months, April, May and June. If you have a few stone to lose, like myself, then it will be a great motivator, and help keep you on track.
Come on ladies, let's give it one last push
strong.gif
and kick some serious butt !!
ebike.gif
... for a brand new you this Summer 2016 !!!
grin.png
grin.png
grin.png
woohoo ! :woohoo:

UPDATES

I will update the thread every few days each week, with your results. Every month I will put up how many weigh in days you have for that month, depending on which day you weigh. The table below helps explain the number of weigh ins and week numbers for each month :-
smiley.png

Tables QC Summer 2016.png

SPREADSHEET

The spreadsheet will look similar to the one below :-

2016 Summer Quarterly Challenge.png

HOW TO JOIN
smiley.png

You can start by posting your names and your target for 3 months and your weigh in day on here and I will start adding them to the spreadsheet. If you want to join a month later, you can do that, and give me your target for 2 months. (Please note because Quarterly challenges are much longer than the normal monthly ones, you can review your target anytime and change it, by posting it up on here and I will amend it on the spreadsheet ).

QUESTIONS

If you have any questions regarding the challenge, feel free to post them on here and I will do my best to reply to them asap.

Your Weigh In Days

Once the spreadsheet is up and running, there is a column where you can see your weigh in day next to your name. Please let me know your weigh in day and check that I have it down correctly, if not just let me know and I will amend it.

RESULTS DUE

If your weigh in day has gone by and you have not posted your results, the column will highlight in YELLOW and say `RD ' which means your Results are Due and you have not posted them. If you have notified me already about the delay then do not worry, as soon as you post up your results, I will change it from `RD ' on the spreadsheet to the correct figure.

ABSENCE

I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

SLIMMER OF THE WEEK / SLIMMER OF THE MONTH :p

SWSlimmeroftheWeektrcopy.png
SWSlimmeroftheMonthtrcopy.png

Because this is a long challenge, just to keep us all motivated, I will be posting up SOW and SOM regularly . :D

HOLIDAYS

Please do not forget to notify me of which weeks you will be away, so I can mark it as HOLS for you on the spreadsheet.

And That's All Folks !
smiley.png
smiley.png

Hope to see many of you on here soon, have a smashing Easter and don't eat too much choccy ! :D

It's Ciao from the flying bunny ! Kay xx
fruit.gif

Last edited:
Hi, I'm in! I would like to lose 20lb over the 3 months, my weigh in day is Sunday. Thank you for setting it up :)

I'm in! I hope to lose 2 stone by the end of the challenge, my weigh in day is Wednesday.

If we are doing really well can we change our goalpost?

Hi, I'm in! I would like to lose 20lb over the 3 months, my weigh in day is Sunday. Thank you for setting it up :)

Hello hun and welcome ! :D I'm going to start adding the names to the spreadsheet very soon . I hope you have a smashing Easter and look forward to starting with you all in April .

Kay xx

I'm in! I hope to lose 2 stone by the end of the challenge, my weigh in day is Wednesday.

If we are doing really well can we change our goalpost?

Hello lovely :) , and welcome to the challenge. 2 stone is a fab goal to have over 3 months, and yes you can adjust your target anytime during the course of the 3 months . Good luck and I hope you have a smashing Easter !

Kay xx

I'd quite like to join in too! I'd like to lose 35lbs by the end of June (please!)
What a great idea to keep everybody motivated!

Weigh in is on a Thursday x

I'd quite like to join in too! I'd like to lose 35lbs by the end of June (please!)
What a great idea to keep everybody motivated!

Weigh in is on a Thursday x

Hello hun :) , welcome to the challenge :D. I've added your details to the spreadsheet. I hope you have a lovely Easter and look forward to starting with you all in April .

Kay xx

Put me down for 21lbs. I weigh on a Wednesday & have holidays booked 20th April, 25th May & 22nd June.

Put me down for 21lbs. I weigh on a Wednesday & have holidays booked 20th April, 25th May & 22nd June.

Hey LBC :D , welcome to the challenge ! I've added your details to the spreadsheet and made a note of your hols. Hope you have a lovely Easter and look forward to starting with you in April :).

Kay xx

Last edited:
Please can you add me too. I am away from 2nd April for a week though. I would like to lose 20 pounds. Weigh in day is Tuesday.

Ok there are 13 weigh ins. I'm going for 30lbs!! I'm a Thursday girl :)

Thanks for running this Kay I'm with you all the way!!! Xx

Please can you add me too. I am away from 2nd April for a week though. I would like to lose 20 pounds. Weigh in day is Tuesday.

Hello hun :) , good to see you here. I haven't had a chance to catch up on diaries yet, but will defo pop over to yours soon. The last time I was on mins, I know you were doing so well with your losses and body magic. How is the swimming going ? :D

I have added you to the spreadsheet and made a not of your hols. Good luck with the challenge in April. Let's smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Ok there are 13 weigh ins. I'm going for 30lbs!! I'm a Thursday girl :)

Thanks for running this Kay I'm with you all the way!!! Xx

Hello hello :D . I have a feeling your gonna do super well on this challenge Sam :) . I've added you to the spreadsheet hun. Good luck for the challenge. Have a lovely Easter !

Kay xx

hi! I have just joined this site and would love to do this- I would like to lose 35lb and my weigh day is Tuesday!

Hey MSJ, well done for making a start with SW :D, I'm sure you'll see great success. Wishing you lots of luck for SW and the challenge :p . I've added you to the spreadsheet hun. Hope you have a lovely Easter !

Kay xx

Hi, I'd like to join too.
I'd like to lose 21lbs and I'm a Wednesday weigher.
Thanks for running this.

Hi Lousie :D , all done, I've added you too lovely. Good luck for the Challenge and I hope you have a smashing Easter ! :p

Kay xx

i'd love to join in on this!

my weigh day is saturday :)

13 weigh ins... i think i'd like to set a 26lb target (which would take me to 3st lost overall, which is also my interim target!)

i'd love to join in on this!

my weigh day is saturday :)

13 weigh ins... i think i'd like to set a 26lb target (which would take me to 3st lost overall, which is also my interim target!)
Hello hun :) , and welcome to the challenge :character00116: . I've added your details to the spreadsheet. Good luck, and I hope your having a smashing Easter ! :bunnydance:

Kay xx

Back