Quarterly Challenge, April, May, June, Summer 2016 !!!

Morning you big bunch of losers ;);););)

4lb off for me this week!! Yay :):)

Well done everyone so far!! Xx
Yay ! Woohoo ! :0icanfly::woohoo::D Sam's back and kicking it ! Well done lovely, that's a fabulous loss ! Really happy for you. Will update now. Good luck for week 2. Hope you have another super duper week ! :p

Kay xx

Hi am going to join but go for 14lb another stone of as it's taken me 3 months just to lose one stone so anything more will be a bonus I weigh on a Friday

Hello lovely and welcome to the challenge ! :D I've added you to the spreadsheet which I will be posting up in a sec. I've put you down as hols for last Friday (which was week 1) . If you want me to put down your loss for last week then just post it on here and I will adjust the spreadsheet. Good luck for week 2, hope you smash it ! :p :bunnydance:

Kay xx

Snap! 4lb off here too!
Well done lickthelid!

Woohoo ! :wee: That's the 3 of us (me too :D) , well done hun that's a brilliant start to the challenge ! :winner::0clapper: I hope you have a smashing week 2 . Keep up the good work :p .

Kay xx

UPDATED SPREADSHEET
Thurs 07/04/2016 :winner:

2016 Summer Challenge.png

Kay xx

Last edited:
Clairex2503 - "Thank you Kay X I lost 4lb this week and I would like to lose 20lb on the challenge, hopefully more but we will see xxx "

Claire I've quoted you from the other thread . Well done on a fantastic 4lb loss ! :winner::0clapper: Everyone's doing really well this week ! :D:D Good luck for week 2, I hope you smash it ! :p (I've edited the last spreadsheet to show your loss)

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - WEEK 1 :winner: :D

SWSlimmeroftheWeektrcopy[1].png

Hi everyone :) , just an update from me. I will be doing Slimmer of the Week for Week 1, on Saturday, just to allow more time for some people to post up their results. You've all done brilliantly this week and I hope you all have a smashing week 2 ! :p

Kay xx

Hi Kay thank you for your message on my food diary! I did manage to weigh in this week and lost 1.5lb! Not bad for how poorly I was, sorry for lateness xxx

Hi Kay thank you for your message on my food diary! I did manage to weigh in this week and lost 1.5lb! Not bad for how poorly I was, sorry for lateness xxx

Yay ! :D Well done on the loss hun, that's brilliant. Sorry you weren't well, but I'm happy you had a nice loss ;) . Good luck for week 2, I hope you do splendid ! :p (I have edited the last spreadsheet with your results ) .

Kay xx

I lost half last week an don't think this week will be good as had Chinese an drinks last Friday dinner out Sunday an kids of school so anything tomorrow will be a miracle ( well they do say they can happen lol) .

I lost half last week an don't think this week will be good as had Chinese an drinks last Friday dinner out Sunday an kids of school so anything tomorrow will be a miracle ( well they do say they can happen lol) .

Yay ! :D:0clapper: That's brilliant. Half is good, a loss is a loss :) . I'm edited the last spreadsheet with your results for week 1. Good luck for Friday, hope you smash it for week 2 ! I believe in miracles :p ... you'll do it hun.

Kay xx

Snap! 4lb off here too!
Well done lickthelid!

Yay ! Woohoo ! :0icanfly::woohoo::D Sam's back and kicking it ! Well done lovely, that's a fabulous loss ! Really happy for you. Will update now. Good luck for week 2. Hope you have another super duper week ! :p

Kay xx

Ahh thanks guys. Well done to you too!! We all rock ;) xx

I put a lb on last week :-(

Ahh no worries hun, what goes down must come up :p , I'm sure this Saturday you'll have that pesky pound off and some ! Good luck for week 2, hope you have a really good week ! :D (I've edited the spreadsheet to show your result ) .

Kay xx

Hi, I'd completely forgotten about this challenge and haven't received any notifications so thank you Kay for the reminder.
I'm coming in with a 4lb Easter gain lol
Oh, well I'll have that off soon.
Am I allowed to continue in this challenge as I've changed to exante for a few weeks, however I will be switching back to sw soon.

Hi, I'd completely forgotten about this challenge and haven't received any notifications so thank you Kay for the reminder.
I'm coming in with a 4lb Easter gain lol
Oh, well I'll have that off soon.
Am I allowed to continue in this challenge as I've changed to exante for a few weeks, however I will be switching back to sw soon.

Of course you can stay on the challenge hun :) . I'll put (vlcd) next to your name in brackets, when your back on SW, I'll remove it, just so everyone's clear. Don't worry about the gain hun, you'll have that off in no time with Exante :D . Good luck for week 2, hope u smash it ! :p (I'll edit the last spreadsheet with your result).

Kay xx

Of course you can stay on the challenge hun :) . I'll put (vlcd) next to your name in brackets, when your back on SW, I'll remove it, just so everyone's clear. Don't worry about the gain hun, you'll have that off in no time with Exante :D . Good luck for week 2, hope u smash it ! :p (I'll edit the last spreadsheet with your result).

Kay xx

Fab, thank you so much
Xx

Hi Kay,
It's 2 pound off for me. Very happy with that. Well done to everyone who weighed in this week whether they lost or not - still in the game is what counts.

Yay ! :winner::0clapper: Well done on the loss hun ! :D I've updated your results. Hope you have a smashing week 2 ! :thankyouthankyou:

Kay xx

Back