Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2017 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

-6lb for me! I can't believe it and checked the scales 3 times:D
Super happy at that and so pleased I've been following Kay's soup challenge to help achieve that.
My new 11st 8lb self shall skip my way through the rest of this day :wee:

Oooopsie My first blip for quite a while, + 2lbs for me. Determined for 2 good losses in next two weigh ins!!

Super happy at that and so pleased I've been following Kay's soup challenge to help achieve that.

......whaaaaaaaaaaat ?

... :0icanfly::0icanfly::0icanfly: the bunny is over the moons for you ! :wee::woohoo: :bunnydance:

I wrote on your diary about The Soup Challenge, glad its worked out so well for you hun ;).

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK
NOVEMBER - WEEK 4&5 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 4 & 5. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO @GiGiNee FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A HUGE 6.5 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE MONTH - NOVEMBER :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:
swslimmerofthemonthtrcopy-1-png.182608

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN NOVEMBER . :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO @lizs84 FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE MONTH WITH A HUGE 10.5 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in ORANGE with the SOTM sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

Well done you absolute superstar!!!'

Ruth
X

Hi everyone, not been on her for a while but been looking for a 3 month challenge and I found it!! :)
Have been doing SW from home and been doing well but have just joined a club to make sure I reach my target before Christmas.
We are all off (whole family) to Australia for Christmas/Newyear on 17th December and want to feel and look better than I look/feel right now.
My first weigh in day was last Friday and I lost 3lb (yay) So if its ok to join the challenge... my weigh in days are Fridays, I want to lose a total of 23lbs. Cheers, Kev*

Wow Kev, just been looking back through here and saw this. You're gonna be looking super slim for Australia, excellent loss and not much left to go. Brilliantly well done :)

Been back on SW plan ( from home ) for 4 days and - 1 and 1/2 lb this week . So pleased as I've eaten really well and not felt hungry :) Going to stick with this x
Wow fab loss x

Only lost .25lbs this week so will class it as a maintain. I am pleased to be honest after a trip to London and I didn't manage to gain anything. Works Christmas meal tonight to tackle and then on top form up to Christmas now hopefully. Good luck weighers x

@Kay003 Think I might need the soup challenge, what is it?

Back