Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2017 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

-4lb for me this week please X

@Kay003 Well, after gaining 2 lbs last week (fully deserved) followed by a Thai meal and a few beers with the family, I eventually got back on track.
Loads of jogging, dog walking, healthy eating as well as circuit training (Christ, I sound like a fitness freak, definitely am not)
Had a brill 3 lbs off :)
Got one more weigh in before the hols and need another pound off to get to target!

Good luck everyone, for next week.

@Kay003 Ooops, I seem to be drumming up a lot of requests for your soup challenge and I know you said you're not on here as much now. Hope you don't mind me directing people to where it is :)

Hehe :D I'm watching you floating around the forum with @Kay003 quotes , no worries hun, this bunny is happy to share :p , the challenges are there to help everyone, its a shame I don't have time to run them all anymore. Well done on another fab loss this week, your smashing it ! :0clapper::winner:

Kay xx

UPDATE
Fri 09-12-2016 :)

ABSENCES

I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK
DECEMBER- WEEK 1 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 1. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO @Tibbs FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A HUGE 6 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

TARGET MEMBER :thankyouthankyou::winner::0clapper:
Target Sticker.png

CONGRATULATIONS TO @Pineapples92 FOR ACHIEVEING TARGET ON THIS CHALLENGE, WITH A SUPERB 17LBS LOSS TILL DATE !!!

MEMBERS WITH 5LB OF LESS TO TARGET :whacky068:

Well done to the following members who have 5lbs or less to achieve, to hit target for 2017 !! :wee::woohoo:
Come on guys, you can do this ! :character00116::whacky068:

We're all cheering you on !
:0clapper::p :winner:

@JoIceFyre 1.5 lbs
@kikaroo 5 lbs
@lizs84 1 lb
@orangesuitcase 2.5 lbs
@realslimstacey 5 lbs
@Trefoil 4 lbs

Kay xx

Last edited:
UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK
DECEMBER- WEEK 1 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 1. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO @Tibbs FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A HUGE 6 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

TARGET MEMBER :thankyouthankyou::winner::0clapper:
View attachment 184721

CONGRATULATIONS TO @Pineapples92 FOR ACHIEVEING TARGET ON THIS CHALLENGE, WITH A SUPERB 17LBS LOSS TILL DATE !!!

MEMBERS WITH 5LB OF LESS TO TARGET :whacky068:

Well done to the following members who have 5lbs or less to achieve, to hit target for 2017 !! :wee::woohoo:
Come on guys, you can do this ! :character00116::whacky068:

We're all cheering you on !
:0clapper::p :winner:

@JoIceFyre 1.5 lbs
@kikaroo 5 lbs
@lizs84 1 lb
@orangesuitcase 2.5 lbs
@realslimstacey 5 lbs
@Trefoil 4 lbs

Kay xx

:woohoo:Wow! I am over the moon at getting slimmer of the week:wee:
I am so deliriously happy and grinning like a Cheshire Cat!

Good luck to everyone going for target on run up to Christmas and New Year...we can and will do it :) X

@Kay003 My last weigh in for December is the 16th before we are off on our family hols, I need 1 more pound to reach my slimming world target and a total of 6.5 to meet my overall challenge target. I have decided that if at all possible I will try and weigh in from sunny Oz, that way it might keep me on track a bit and I can also achieve the challenge that I set myself. So please don't bother sticking me down for hols, can't promise but will try and post weigh ins on the final 4th and 5th weeks. :)

-0.5 off for me this week. Happy with that after works Christmas do. No festivities until Christmas Eve now so hopefully 2 good weigh ins before then, fingers crossed.

Stacey x

A 2lb gain for me this week :(

Feeling a bit sorry for myself today, as I have nothing to show for that 2lbs! No alcohol, no Christmas parties, no takeaways or meals out etc... Had a strange couple of weeks, felt my losses were slowing down a little and then hit with that last night! I am on a 10 speed foods a day trail for the next week, to see if that kick starts things again!

Hi all and Kay,
-2lbs off today :D and recvd stone and a half cert. Very happy with that as last weigh in day only 6 days ago, was debating whether to go back to that venue tomorrow, so very satisfied with the outcome.
-1lb to get Club 10
-6lbs to get to target
Best of luck to all challengers this week Xx

Back