Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2017 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

@Kay003 Just got weighed, dead chuffed, 4 lb off, half stone award and slimmer of the week!! :)
Good luck to everyone for next week.
Wow, well done :)

Hi could I join please ? Weigh in day Thursday and I'm aiming to loose 14lbs
Many thanks x

Ooops, for got to say 2.5lbs off yesterday :)

2 weeks of not following SW has seen me gain 4.5lbs, but i'm not surprised and it was expected, back on it now x

Good luck everybody.

Stacey x

UPDATE :)
Sat 08-10-2016

ABSENCES

I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - OCTOBER , WEEK 1 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 1. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATULATIONS TO @WANTROBESLIM FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A FANTASTIC 8LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this every week, for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

GOOD LUCK FOR WEEK 2 EVERYONE, HOPE YOU ALL SMASH IT !!! :bunnydance::bunnydance:

Kay xx

hi can i join the challenge i have been awol but needed the few months to get my head back in the zone . I am starting afresh from tomorrow but doing it from home

Hello lovely and welcome to the challenge :) . I need your target in lbs for 3 months and your weigh in day, to add you on.

Kay xx

Sorry Kay,
Had been off for a while and gained 1lbs. Very upset but am back on TS starting wednesday next week. Will post a loss next sunday

Hello hun :), no worries, I've put you down as hols for the first 2 weeks. Good luck for next Sunday, hope you smash it ! :bunnydance:

Kay xx

Back