Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2017 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

Just the same today...
onwards and upwards- hopefully a good loss next week.
Well done to all the 'losers'. You've all done brilliantly. Have a good week everyone ‍♀️

Hello lovely :), I'm missing your result for week 1, Saturday 1st October ? Do you want me to put that down as hols for you ?

Kay xx

Hello all, I lost 1lb this week.

I received some bad personal news on Friday (going to be made redundant) but I'm going to try my best to keep going and not to binge and comfort eat (must admit I had a blip on Friday). But, I hated the job anyway, so I just need to keep positive that this is going to be a good thing for me.

Good luck everyone for the rest of the week x

Hey all
Sorry for the delay in updating, had a few days of really needing to kick myself up the bum and make myself get on with it! :(
2 and a half lb gain for me last Wednesday if im not too late please?
100% back on it this week though and soooo inspired reading through this challenge well done everyone :)
X

I received some bad personal news on Friday (going to be made redundant) but I'm going to try my best to keep going and not to binge and comfort eat (must admit I had a blip on Friday). But, I hated the job anyway, so I just need to keep positive that this is going to be a good thing for me.

So sorry to hear of your redundancy - such difficult time...
i am such an emotional eater and any signs of stress, I just wanna eat ! Even if I'm happy, sad, stressed... I eat!!

Hi x I'm a new re-joiner to SW and Minis :)
If it's not too late, would I be able to join please?
I normally weigh on Thursdays but it varies as I work shifts.
I'd really like to push myself and aim for 28lbs before the end of the year :eek:
I've had 2 weigh-ins this month & so far I've lost 4.5lbs and 2.5lbs.
Thank you :Dxx

Hi there,

I'm a newbie to SWorld and this site. Joined last week as I am desperate to get this weight gain off once and for all !!!
I'm weighing in tomoro Tuesday, and signing up for the 12 wk course, if it is not too late please can I join also....hoping for 2 stone loss by year end, do u think that is possible please on SWorld ?

UPDATE :)
Sat 08-10-2016

ABSENCES

I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

Kay xx

Kate, Firstly, thank you for organising this challenge exactly the motivation I need being a newbie to SW since last Tuesday. Signing up for the 12wk plan tomorrow aiming for 28lbs for that period. I really appreciate your support. Wishing everybody a successful week. xx

Your all doing so well.... i really need to gain some motivation from you all!!! ;)

I've had another terrible weekend. Really stuggling to stick to plan over the weekend and my husband has completely lost interest and support for my diet, that its then so hard to not eat all the usual Saturday treats with him!!

Must be super good for next 2days as damage limitation for Tuesday night weigh in.... going to be so ashamed if I gain for the 2nd week running :(

Sorry to hear of your redundancy hun, keep strong and try and stay positive, I wish you all the luck and I hope you find a new job that your really happy with. Don't worry about a blip or two along the way, we all need a break sometimes from plan. Hope you have a lovely week ahead :).

Kay xx

Hey all
Sorry for the delay in updating, had a few days of really needing to kick myself up the bum and make myself get on with it! :(
2 and a half lb gain for me last Wednesday if im not too late please?
100% back on it this week though and soooo inspired reading through this challenge well done everyone :)
X

Nope your not too late hun, I've updated your result. Good luck for Wednesday, hope you smash it ! :bunnydance:

Kay xx

Hi x I'm a new re-joiner to SW and Minis :)
If it's not too late, would I be able to join please?
I normally weigh on Thursdays but it varies as I work shifts.
I'd really like to push myself and aim for 28lbs before the end of the year :eek:
I've had 2 weigh-ins this month & so far I've lost 4.5lbs and 2.5lbs.
Thank you :Dxx

I've added you on lovely :), good luck with the challenge and I hope you smash it ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

Hi there,

I'm a newbie to SWorld and this site. Joined last week as I am desperate to get this weight gain off once and for all !!!
I'm weighing in tomoro Tuesday, and signing up for the 12 wk course, if it is not too late please can I join also....hoping for 2 stone loss by year end, do u think that is possible please on SWorld ?

Hi hun and welcome to the challenge :). I've added you on. There are other people who have also set 2 stone as their target, so I think it is achievable. Also if you want, you can lower it and increase it later, targets can always be changed :D . I've put you down as hols for week 1 for now, but if you want to give me your result for last Tuesday 4th October, then I will be happy to add that on. Good luck for tomorrow, hope you smash it ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

Hell, weigh in tomorrow and been a bit bad at the weekend, as in Ben and Jerry ice cream and too much wine. Never mind will be extra specially good today and tomorrow. Fingers crossed........:rolleyes:

Hello sorry I have changed back to monday lol I have put on 2lb this week but I also have a random * week which isn't due until next week so that may be why! Plus I has a day off good luck everyone

You like making the bunny work :D:D, ok were back to Mondays now. Congrats on winning SOW last week with an amazing 8lb loss ! :eek::) Don't worry about the small gain this week, you'll have that off in no time. Good luck for your next weigh in, hope you smash it ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

Your all doing so well.... i really need to gain some motivation from you all!!! ;)

I've had another terrible weekend. Really stuggling to stick to plan over the weekend and my husband has completely lost interest and support for my diet, that its then so hard to not eat all the usual Saturday treats with him!!

Must be super good for next 2days as damage limitation for Tuesday night weigh in.... going to be so ashamed if I gain for the 2nd week running :(

Hello lovely :), sorry your having a tough time, stay strong for Tuesday, it will be worth it in the end, when you see the result on the scales. Also have you tried looking up low syn treats, I know on the SW website there are some really good suggestions. I know some of my friends would go syn free in the day and then save all their syns for the evening, which is the hardest time infront of the telly. Everyone is different, I guess you need to workout what works for you in those weak moments. Good luck for tomorrow, hope you smash it hun ! :D

Kay xx

Back