Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2017 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

Hi Kay :)

Couple of days late (mad at work and a bit poorly to boot)

STS this week please
Xx

Hope you feel better soon Sam :), good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :bunnydance:

Kay xx

Hi Kay
3 and half off for me this week and thank you so much for your words of encouragement, so sweet :)
Good luck for the next week everyone!
X

Super duper result ! :D Well done lovely, good luck for next week, go smash it ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

Hi - can I join please??
I normally weigh in a Wednesday but have changed group for a few weeks to try and remotivate myself.
Last week I was up 4 (hen party that I failed to pull back from)
Im weighing in this eve in new group so will post update then.

I'd ideally like to lose 21lbs by Xmas.

Thanks a mil & no prob if too late to join.
GiGi.

Nope never too late to join :D . I've added you on hun, good luck for tonight, hope you do super ! :bunnydance::p

Kay xx

Hi - can I join please??
I normally weigh in a Wednesday but have changed group for a few weeks to try and remotivate myself.
Last week I was up 4 (hen party that I failed to pull back from)
Im weighing in this eve in new group so will post update then.

I'd ideally like to lose 21lbs by Xmas.

Thanks a mil & no prob if too late to join.
GiGi.

Nope never too late to join :D . I've added you on hun, good luck for tonight, hope you do super ! :bunnydance::p

Kay xx

2.5lbs off today.

So that's 8lbs off in three weeks :)

Well done hun, that's amazing :0clapper::D your doing so well. Good luck for your next weigh in, I'm sure you'll smash it ! :bunnydance:

Kay xx

UPDATED SPREADSHEET :D
For Fri 14-10-2016

Quarterly Challenge 2017.png

Kay xx

Last edited:
Hi been much more active this week even been on the treadmill plus drinking more water & im - 1lb . I'm following weight watchers & doing the No Count plan but think I'll try smart points for this week ( starting tomorrow now as wasn't very happy with weigh in results and eaten loads of junk and probably put the 1lb back on that took me all week to loose plus more ) Good luck everyone any tips and advice welcome :) Thanks x

Well I only managed 1/2lb today :oops: It's a home weigh in as can't make a group this week but I wore the same clothes as I did at group lol. Hoping for a bit more next week! :D

Hi been much more active this week even been on the treadmill plus drinking more water & im - 1lb . I'm following weight watchers & doing the No Count plan but think I'll try smart points for this week ( starting tomorrow now as wasn't very happy with weigh in results and eaten loads of junk and probably put the 1lb back on that took me all week to loose plus more ) Good luck everyone any tips and advice welcome :) Thanks x

@katsmad64 Hi there! Well done on your 1lb :) if I exercise a lot which it sounds like you have been, I see the results the week after and my weight loss generally stalls or maintains for that week, I think it's to do with the water protecting your muscles etc. Also with the water that will definitely show next week, stick at it, I know it's hard but with perseverance it does show I promise! As for the eating junk thing, it doesn't matter, flexi Syn it, draw a line and start again.
I put 1lb on last week after a 100% week but with exercise involved, I then lost 2.5lbs on Monday so it will even out! Good luck!

Ruth
X

Hi, I've had 2 weigh-ins this month & so far I've lost 4.5lbs and 2.5lbs.
Thank you :Dxx

Well I only managed 1/2lb today :oops: It's a home weigh in as can't make a group this week but I wore the same clothes as I did at group lol. Hoping for a bit more next week! :D

@skinnydawn

Hello lovely, I hope your well :) . I think I must be getting confused o_O, please can you go over your October losses with me again, because if you weigh on Thursday's then so far you would only have 2 losses to report. (Week 1 Thursday 6th October and Week 2 Thursday 13th October). You have just posted this week that you lost 0.5 lbs, so in total you've given me 3 losses when you've only had 2 weigh ins ? 4.5 / 2.5 / 0.5 Please clarify, thanks very much .

Kay xx

Some brill losses. Well done everyone. Just sat in our camper near Rutland Water drinking red wine and listening to Magic FM - ABC - Avalon of love. Bit squiffy as it's my birthday tomorrow.

Back