Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2017 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

@Kay003 meant to say half a pound off but going for 3 next week !!

Hi, just weighed in and thankfully down 3.5. Thanks for adding me... just what I needed
Well done on your loss!

Stacey x

I have lost 3lbs this week and have a new award :) I have found out that the pain in my shoulder is called frozen shoulder. A few months ago I would have done sympathy eating but I know that I can get through this without chocolate and treats.
Congratulations on your result this week!

Stacey x

lost 1lb this week, worried im losing my mojo :( x

Don't worry at all!!! You, my dear are a real inspiration and I watch you with such interest!!! I think sometimes there can be a couple of weeks where we think 'Oh no I'm losing it!!' I know I have, but it comes back 'miraculously' a couple of weeks later, grab some magazines and use your app/features on the site if you're still attending a group, maybe even have a chat with your consultant? Swot up big style and get your head back in the game :)
Well done on the 1lb by the way, really pleased for you :)

Ruth
X

-3.75lbs for me this week. So happy :D Good luck everybody

Stacey x

Don't worry at all!!! You, my dear are a real inspiration and I watch you with such interest!!! I think sometimes there can be a couple of weeks where we think 'Oh no I'm losing it!!' I know I have, but it comes back 'miraculously' a couple of weeks later, grab some magazines and use your app/features on the site if you're still attending a group, maybe even have a chat with your consultant? Swot up big style and get your head back in the game :)
Well done on the 1lb by the way, really pleased for you :)

Ruth
X

Ahh thanks so much Ruth. I had a big moan in group the other night... I've been the one that it just clicked with.. yet last few weeks I've struggled with it... i felt a million times better after group with the support of my Consultant and the rest of the family. I even got a text asking how i was today... I've been back on it properly this week so hopefully it will be reflected this week!
thanks for your support :) xx

Good morning all :) I lost 1lb this week. I also have just 0.5lb to go before I get my 4st shiny back, so that will help keep the old incentive levels up this week.

Good luck everyone for your weigh ins this week x

Some brill losses. Well done everyone. Just sat in our camper near Rutland Water drinking red wine and listening to Magic FM - ABC - Avalon of love. Bit squiffy as it's my birthday tomorrow.

Happy belated Birthday !!! @Kev* :D:D:D :bday::candle1:

:bestwishes: Happy-birthday-sms-messages.jpg :bestwishes:

Kay xx

UPDATE :)
Sun 16-10-2016

ABSENCES

I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

Kay xx

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - OCTOBER , WEEK 2 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 2. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATULATIONS TO @GiGiNee , @ GOMOMO , @Merlin79 ,
FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A FANTASTIC
3.5 LB LOSS EACH !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the names on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to each name :D . I will be doing this every week, throughout the challenge, to keep you all motivated . :p

GOOD LUCK FOR WEEK 3 EVERYONE, HOPE YOU ALL SMASH IT !!! :bunnydance::bunnydance:

Kay xx

Kay I didn't weigh in this week. Will let you know next week's result and carry on. X

ok lovely :), will put you down as hols, good luck for next weigh in, hope you smash it ! :bunnydance::D

Kay xx

Hi Kay, just noticed on your fabby spreadsheet, that you have me down for losing the wrong amount today. I lost 1lb today, not 0.5

woopsie o_O , sorry lovely, will re-edit in a mo ... :bolt:

Kay xx

* DONE :D

Good Afternoon Kay

I have just signed up today - I am a SW member and have my weigh ins for the last two weeks - is it possible to join?

I would like to lose 14lbs by New Year.
I weigh in on a Thursday
I have no holidays booked

Week one I gained 1/2 a pound
Week two I lost 2lbs and picked up my 3 and a half stone award

Fingers crossed
Kind Regards
Yvonne

Back