Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2017 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

On track with a STS this week - second in a row, which I am pleased with, given I had a hen weekend last weekend and was at a wedding this weekend just gone!

No more obstacles in my way between now and Christmas, so hopefully I will be back next Tuesday posting a loss to kick start those lbs!!

Many thnx Ruth, slowly but surely !! Enjoy Edinburgh next week. e xx

:eek::eek::D Well done hun. That's a stone in a week ! That's amazing ! :0clapper::winner: Hope you don't mind me asking, are you doing vlcd ?

Kay xx

What is vlcd? Lol x just Google it lol no I'm not really doing a low callorie duet I eat a sw breakfast nearly every day then I eat ham salads chicken salads ect I don't eat pasta and potato offen but I use all my syns and healthy extras I reckon I eat around 1500kals a day I also do at least a hour on my exsersise bike a day xx

Last edited:
Hi Everyone, I have been reading everyones posts in this and the October challenge and it gives me such a boost to make sure I am determined to reach my target for the 16th Dec :winner:
I just wanted to share some info with SW members who may not use the SW online planner......... it's brill!!
It gives you two views of the food you have eaten/planned, SW planner view and Breakfast, Lunch,Dinner view.
I really wish I had used it months ago as I reckon it would have helped me to reach my target quicker :rolleyes:
I am totally on track, this week.... so far!!!
Good luck to everyone this week, here are the two views of the online planner.
Sunday-Plan-16-10.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry I'm a couple of days late checking in it's been hectic at work. Half term next week though! Woohoo.

STS for me again this week please lovely Kay ;)

2lbs on today

Oops looks like I forgot to update on here, sorry xx
I lost 1/2lb last week and 1lb this week :D xx

Hi Kay and everyone
Hope everyone's week is going well!
I've changed weigh in to Wednesday class - hope that's ok Kay?
So this week I lost 2.5lb! Woohoo.
On track today - well, apart from a bag of tayto cheese n onion crisps!
Have a good week x

Hi Kay & All

Last Saturday, 15th, I weighed in with a 4lb gain. I had a huge birthday party as it was my 40th, lots to drink & a ton of cake & junk food. I was totally prepared for this which is why my overall quarterly aim wasn't as high :)

This Saturday, 22nd, I'm away..... another birthday treat but I notice that my holiday week isn't marked on the spreadsheet. Apologies Kay as I may have forgotten to tell you but I do have holiday this Saturday.

Lots of luck with the losses everyone, I so love reading how well everyone is doing, it's so inspiring, I'm looking forward to getting back on plan.

xx

Back