Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2017 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

0.5 off. I WILL get my next award next week o_O

Couldn't believe scales this week.... down 6.5.

After struggling for the last two months not getting results on the scales I finally got (huge) reward this week. Gym program changed slightly 2 weeks ago and started eating more carbs and protein and last night I got a fab result.

Today I bought a SIZE 12 dress, I was very happy being in the fourteen but last in shop told me to try the 12 and it was perfect!! Last Xmas I was extremely pleased with myself being in size 22 pants as I was 28/30 during the summer and now here I am facing this Xmas in a size 12. Mad!!!

After struggling for the last two months not getting results on the scales I finally got (huge) reward this week. Gym program changed slightly 2 weeks ago and started eating more carbs and protein and last night I got a fab result.

Today I bought a SIZE 12 dress, I was very happy being in the fourteen but last in shop told me to try the 12 and it was perfect!! Last Xmas I was extremely pleased with myself being in size 22 pants as I was 28/30 during the summer and now here I am facing this Xmas in a size 12. Mad!!!

Well done! :0clapper: That must feel amazing to have come so far

Congratulations GiGiNee !!! You must be over the moon :wee:. The shop experience story .....fabulous. Well done once again, you must post pic in the new attire !!!

3 off for me this week please! 2lb to target..!

Gained 2lb :( so back in the 12st club!
Held hostage at birthday party by the bread, crisp and nut gang but managed to escape when I ate them all:D

Well done everyone and keep going stay the samers and gainers, we can and will do it! :)

Fantastic! X

@Kay003 Another 2 lbs off for me please :)
That's 2 lbs off of my initial SW target and 2 and a half pounds off of my club ten.
Still on track for my final weigh in on the 16th December!!
Good luck everyone who is yet to post results.
What a brill, inspiring and motivating challenge, well done Kay.
You lot all help keep me on track, reading all your posts :)

Well done you, these sort of posts are so motivating to others, bet you feel so full of energy in comparison.

3 off for me this week please! 2lb to target..!

Just read your post, couldn't believe how much weight you have lost, so inspirational to others.
I'm also 2 lb off of target but went out for a big family get together/celebration and ate like pacman!
Still hope to lose the 2 lb on Friday but will wait and see.
Well done you, fingers crossed for next weigh in.:)
(My weight ticker says 7.6 lb to target, thats because my initial SW target is 13st 5 lbs but I actually think that 13st should be my final target, not really sure yet what it should be??)

Last edited:
A sts for me today please Kay, so I'm really going to have to get motivated in December to get to my stone target. Going to spend the morning batch cooking as I have fallen into my old ways of not cooking and constantly grazing recently.

Back