Quarterly Challenge, Countdown to 2017 !!! (Oct,Nov,Dec)

-1lb for me this week! Slow...but steady! Doubt I'll make target as I need 4lbs before the weigh in on the 19th and my birthday is this month and Christmas parties but still happy as long as the scales go in the right direction.

Thanks Kay! xx

Another 1lb on for me!
Had a quick chat with my consultant as I really struggle with winter and the foods associated as I don't like many of them :( Prepped and done everything for work tomorrow and rather excited!
6lbs to target...

Ruth
X

Hi all just wondering if anyone is following a plan from home or do most of you attend a group ? Group things not for me been in the past so know what goes on didn't really enjoy it . So think I'm going to see if there are any groups on here that are doing SW from home that I can join :)

IMPORTANT UPDATE PLEASE READ :)
Tues 29-11-2016

ABSENCES

I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - WEEKS 4&5 :winner::0clapper:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.184405

I will be doing the award for Slimmer of the Week for Weeks 4&5, on Thursday 1st December, because I normally do weeks 4 & 5 together, because Week 5 is a short week and only has 2-3 days each month.

SLIMMER OF THE MONTH - NOVEMBER :winner::0clapper:

swslimmerofthemonthtrcopy-1-png.184406

I will also be doing Slimmer of the Month for October on Thursday 1st December.

NEW WEEKLY COLUMNS FOR DECEMBER GOING UP
PLEASE CHECK YOUR NOVEMBER WEEKLY RESULTS BEFORE THEY ARE REMOVED NEXT WEEK

As we are coming to the end of November, I have added a NEW column for Week 1 for December (and have not put up the whole month yet, to allow you all some time to check your November results). Please can you check your weekly totals for November and make sure you are happy with them. If any changes need to be made, please let me know as soon as possible so I can adjust them. I will be removing the November weekly columns next week and the NEW December weekly columns will go up in their place and then it will be too late to adjust your November figures. You will only be able to view how much you have lost overall in November, in the November TOTAL column, but the weekly breakdown of results will be gone and been replaced with December ones. I hope this is all making sense ;).

REVIEWING YOUR TARGET

At the end of each month, I normally give people a chance to review their TARGET for the challenge. One month has passed, so you may have a better idea based on your results so far, whether you would like to increase or decrease your target. There is no right or wrong number, this is your personal journey and you decide what's right for you. On the spreadsheet you will see targets ranging from 4lbs to 40lbs. Everyone has different goals and that's absolutely fine. Do what works for you :). Just post your new target on here and I will amend it on the spreadsheet for you.

DECEMBER HOLIDAYS

Please do not forget to update me, if you have any holidays booked in December so I can add them to the spreadsheet.

DECEMBER WEEK NUMBERS AND NUMBER OF WEIGH INS

The tables below should help you all review your Target, based on the number of weigh ins you have for December (depending on which day you weigh).

new-winter-qc-tables-png.184407
DEC QC Tables.png

Kay xx

Last edited:
Hi all and Kay -0.5lb loss this week for me pls , thank you xx
Hospital appt next week , will try weigh in at another venue|date hopefully!!

Hi Kay,
I have put half on. But OK with it as I have been arranging mum's funeral for Friday. So I popped to group today ( 1 day early ). As mum always supported me with my Slimming world stuff. I felt I needed to go today and draw the line after the weekend.
Thanks
Suzy

I had a maintain this week but following a big loss last week, a Xmas party and a wedding last weekend I'm very pleased with that. Thanks Kay.

Hi Kay, i think i may have mentioned previously that my last weigh in ( the 26th) was a holiday please, was away in London and unable to weigh in. Thanks, hope everyone is having a good week.

Stacey x

Hi all just wondering if anyone is following a plan from home or do most of you attend a group ? Group things not for me been in the past so know what goes on didn't really enjoy it . So think I'm going to see if there are any groups on here that are doing SW from home that I can join :)
Hi :) I'm following SW from home, if you would like a buddy.

Stacey x

Hi Kay

Our group closed down on Monday night - we are being merged with another Monday night in a different location. That doesn't suit me and I really want to stay with the same consultant so I am joining her Wednesday night group. Can you please put me down as a Wednesday weigh-er from now on? Thanks!

Hi Kay, I've been thinking about this since yesterday, and there's no way I'm going to lose 6lb to get to my target. So, could I review my target please. Could you drop it by three pounds, to make the target 11lbs. Thanks

Totally gutted to have gained 2lb this week :(

Back