Quarterly Challenge Jan,Feb,Mar, 2017 !!!

Hi everyone,
Really excited to start our journey of weight loss.
I feel here a bit lost. Don't have a clear plan actully..just few guidelines to follow like drinking lots of water, exercising a bit, less carbs.

It would be helpful if you share with us your plan or even some advices..

Good luck to you all..

Hello Kay,
I'm a newbie here but would love to get on with a meaty challenge like this.
I have a lot of weight to lose so focusing on 3 months sounds a good plan for starting.
I'm ju4jen and I would like to lose 28lbs.

Thank you

Hi Kay, I'd love to join if I still can! I took part in one of your challenges a (long!) while ago and it really worked. My last weigh in was Saturday and I was 154lbs so I'm looking to be down 20lbs by March :innocent0001::scale:

Weighed today and 2.5 up - 5.5lb on over Christmas. Not great but I started in December to give myself a bit of a buffer so I could enjoy Christmas.

Back on it today, aiming for 3 off next week.
Happy New Year everyone :)

I would like to join please! I would like to lose 36lbs by the end of March. It's VERY optimistic but it's only 3lbs a week.
The only problem is, is that I have rehearsals for theatre mon and weds ATM. So my weigh ins will be Tuesday except for 2/1/17 which is a Monday. But then I will be doing rehearsal on a Tuesday and Thursday so I'll be going back to Monday...
Can I still join?

Last edited:
Hello :)
Apologies I have been a bit AWOL!
I am actually at Target but would like to maintain and possibly drop to 11 Stone 7 depending on my health and immune system.
I am back at group next Monday (holiday tonight) also on holiday on 6th Feb but that's it :)

Thanks so much!

Ruth
X

Gained 2lb this week. I started beginning of December and have now gained back every single pound industry had lost over the past month. But I deserved it as I hadn't followed plan for 2 weeks now. back on track today and aiming for a fantastic new first week.

Hello Kay,
I'm a newbie here but would love to get on with a meaty challenge like this.
I have a lot of weight to lose so focusing on 3 months sounds a good plan for starting.
I'm ju4jen and I would like to lose 28lbs.

Thank you

@ju4jen

Hello lovely and welcome to the challenge :), you forgot to tell me your weigh in day ? I need that to add to the spreadsheet.

Kay xx

Last edited:
Hello :)
Apologies I have been a bit AWOL!
I am actually at Target but would like to maintain and possibly drop to 11 Stone 7 depending on my health and immune system.
I am back at group next Monday (holiday tonight) also on holiday on 6th Feb but that's it :)

Thanks so much!

Ruth
X

Hello lovely Ruth :D, congrats on your amazing journey and hitting target. This bunny is oh so happy for you :0clapper::winner::bunnydance:. It's admirable that you want to lose more. I'm sure you will achieve that too. Sorry to sound dosey o_O , but how many lbs should I put you down for, for your target, is it 7 lbs ?

Kay xx

Hello lovely Ruth :D, congrats on your amazing journey and hitting target. This bunny is oh so happy for you :0clapper::winner::bunnydance:. It's admirable that you want to lose more. I'm sure you will achieve that too. Sorry to sound dosey o_O , but how many lbs should I put you down for, for your target, is it 7 lbs ?

Kay xx

Good Morning lovely Kay!!!
I hope that you're well my dear, thank you so much for running these fab challenges!!
11.7 is 6.5lbs away (providing I haven't gained over Christmas which I have this week to sort out!!) I'm just going to take it slowly... as I'm also getting married next November so desperate to maintain!!

Thank you :)

Ruth
X

Good Morning lovely Kay!!!
I hope that you're well my dear, thank you so much for running these fab challenges!!
11.7 is 6.5lbs away (providing I haven't gained over Christmas which I have this week to sort out!!) I'm just going to take it slowly... as I'm also getting married next November so desperate to maintain!!

Thank you :)

Ruth
X

...oh wow how excitings and congrats ! That's probably the best motivation to keep going :D . I've added your target to the spreadsheet. Good luck for next week, I'm sure you'll smash it ! :p:bunnydance:

Kay xx

UPDATED SPREADSHEET :D
Tues 03-01-2017

2017 Spring Challenge.png

Kay xx

Last edited:
:whacky068:Please add me Kay! Current weight 14 stone and would love to lose a stone in this quarter if possible! I forgot to add in that I lost 2 in the last weigh in of the challenge but put 2 back over Christmas! Weigh in days still Mondays!

Thanks for all your hard work and encouragement!

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and all the best for 2017! xxx

Well here goes 2017. I am minus 1 lb which is minus from 5 lbs put on over Christmas/New Year!
I am now doing the Blood Sugar Diet to kickstart my lethargic self back into serious action.
Good luck to all!! :D

Well here goes 2017. I am minus 1 lb which is minus from 5 lbs put on over Christmas/New Year!
I am now doing the Blood Sugar Diet to kickstart my lethargic self back into serious action.
Good luck to all!! :D
Good to see you back Solange x

Back