Quarterly Challenge Jan,Feb,Mar, 2017 !!!

UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK
JANUARY- WEEK 1 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 1. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO @DavieDumpling FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A HUGE 8 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this throughout the challenge, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

Last edited:
UPDATE :)
Sun 08-01-2017

ABSENCES

I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

Kay xx

Wow! Chuffed as muck at winning this! Especially as it's my first week on diet. Now I know what it's like to win a gold medal and achieve something! Very inspirational and brilliant idea running them to keep everybody motivated. Thanks for the time you put into this @Kay003

pleased to say 7 lbs off for me.

Whilst it looks like a first week amount, I've actually being on plan for 4.5 months, including over Christmas. So a great weekly loss, but also a great loss overall - I have now hit 5 stone loss :)
Excellent, you're the type of person to keep me motivated Buffy! Fantastic you stayed on plan over Christmas, you must have brilliant willpower. Fabulous weight loss :)

Morning all. So I rejoined on Saturday. I know I'm marked as absent but that works fine as after discussions with my leader, I am starting a fresh.

I have cancelled my holiday day for this weekend, Saturday 14th Jan, I was due to visit family but I've rescheduled in order to make it to group :)

Have a great week all xx

Morning everyone.

-1lb for me this week please kay.

It's not a lot but I'm still happy with this for a (what I consider) an awefull week!! I had a terrible stomach ache for the majority of the week and then the in-laws anniversary party (which involved far too much cake and wine!!) So overall a lucky result ;)

New week, new start..... bust week at work..... nothing standing in my way this week!!

Good luck everyone.xxx

Back