Quarterly Challenge Jan,Feb,Mar, 2017 !!!

Oh no, why aren't you taking it seriously? Do you go to group?

Nop.. I am all alone here.. trying to figure out what to do..:(
Realy bussy with my non-sleepy 8 months baby and his older 2 siblings.. o_O
Sometimes eating to feel relaxed..

I wanted to get more out of this competition.. time is running..

Gutted!!
I gained 1 lb after being in plan all week. I was really expecting at least 2lbs off today.
I will carry on because I like this way of eating but really gutted about gain

You are not alone, we're here for you!
I would suggest planning your menu for up to a week, depending on how often you shop!
My breakie is so simple, fresh fruit and yoghurt! Some have hifi bars if they are at group or alpen light bars. I sometimes have porridge or bran flakes.

Lunch could be a hovis thin, ham, salad and fruit/yoghurt if not had hexb for breakie! Or just fruit/yoghurt or a chicken/ham salad.

Dinner, anything you like, just split plate into 3, so you have a 1/3 protein, 1/3 carbs, 1/3 speed veg or just a piece of fruit instead of veg. or salad.

It's really easy if you plan ahead and know what you are having! Your 8 month old may enjoy snacking on some salad while you are busy cooking, I used to bring my children in the highchair in the kitchen to watch me and we could talk/sing or just entertain each other. It does get easier as they get older!!

Good luck.

Nop.. I am all alone here.. trying to figure out what to do..:(
Realy bussy with my non-sleepy 8 months baby and his older 2 siblings.. o_O
Sometimes eating to feel relaxed..

I wanted to get more out of this competition.. time is running..

Sorry above message was for you!

Gutted!!
I gained 1 lb after being in plan all week. I was really expecting at least 2lbs off today.

What happened? Do you keep a diary of what you eat? You may be in for a bigger loss next week! Keep going. Unfortunately losing weight can plateau a little at times, it's never balanced, so one week you might gain for unknown reasons and the next lose loads when you haven't even stuck to plan. Maybe you haven't actually ate enough, it sounds mad but that's the trick with SW, eat!!! Perhaps you did though, I've cut down a bit on fruit as I was overindulging and hoping that this week will be a good loss, I am also cutting out too many carbs, I'm having them every other day atm to see if it makes a difference. It's all trial and error.

I honestly don't know what went wrong. I didn't eat off plan at all.
Maybe 10 syns a day is too many but I did that the previous week and lost 2lb.
I am having a meal off plan today but will continue on plan after that.
Well done to all losers and maintainers and feel your pain for those who gained x

I agree you are not alone. Come on here more for support if you feel it helps, I do sometimes just coming on to chat and feel more accountable for what I eat. Do you have a weight loss diary on here? Again it sounds silly but that helps me as I know I have to admit if I go off plan...

I also plan ahead, at least a few days and I plan lots of syn free snack foods for when I want to nibble. Do you like boiled eggs? Have a load pre-boiled ready to snack on, or a sw quiche ready to nibble on. Plenty of fruit in the house. Just make sure if your tempted to go for something bad there is a better option that you can easily grab instead. Also enjoy your syns and use them as a treat. Then you don't feel like you've been deprived.

You are not alone, we're here for you!
I would suggest planning your menu for up to a week, depending on how often you shop!
My breakie is so simple, fresh fruit and yoghurt! Some have hifi bars if they are at group or alpen light bars. I sometimes have porridge or bran flakes.

Lunch could be a hovis thin, ham, salad and fruit/yoghurt if not had hexb for breakie! Or just fruit/yoghurt or a chicken/ham salad.

Dinner, anything you like, just split plate into 3, so you have a 1/3 protein, 1/3 carbs, 1/3 speed veg or just a piece of fruit instead of veg. or salad.

It's really easy if you plan ahead and know what you are having! Your 8 month old may enjoy snacking on some salad while you are busy cooking, I used to bring my children in the highchair in the kitchen to watch me and we could talk/sing or just entertain each other. It does get easier as they get older!!

Good luck.

I used to have a travel cot in kitchen full of toys and put the iPad in kitchen makes it easier while I was cooking. Now at 2 she will play in front room or hover around my legs haha

Hello!
I have been very AWOL (on holiday in Center Parcs) but back on it today as I feel all bleh.
@Kay003 im going to my old group on Monday but it will be a gain- however I think I am going to reassess target as I have booked my wedding :eek:

Thanks for everything!

I just wanted to let you know that I always eat all of my syns- and I have a good reason if I don't! I can't cope without them :) generally condiments and then choc etc on a night! Was just reading a few pages back. I found at the start in particular that eating your syns stops temptation for other things- I think from start to target I only had 3 gains and they were only after holidays and were minuscule and off the week after.

Ruth
X

@Kay003 IIIIIIIII'mmmmm back :)
Can I join again please Kay, enjoyed my 6 week hols, banged a load of weight back on.... but well worth it
Holiday for first Friday weigh in on Friday 4th Feb (as not started back at SW) Loss for Friday 11th Feb, 4 and a half pounds.
Total target for the end of March 21 lbs please
Good be back :) (ignore the Ticker, not updated yet!!) Now updated :(

Last edited:
hello all. My week has been a mad rush, so cupboards are bare and been a struggle to grab something quick and on plan . Im hoping to be a lot more organised next week. I have lost a pound and happy with that after staying the same last week.

Gutted!!

Hi sewingbee, sometimes you stay the same or gain while sticking to the plan,but persist and you will see a loss next week. It is very disappointing but be pleased for yourself that you stayed on plan as it's a healthy way to eat and will have done you good! Make sure you are eating enough too, all the nutritious stuff. Good luck for the week to come.

Back