Quarterly Challenge Jan,Feb,Mar, 2017 !!!

That's where I've struggled in the past as it' so easy to just give up and watch the pounds pile on without doing anything about it, but the main thing is, we're both here and we are trying again! I think when I hit target I will still do my weekly weigh in, not sure if I'll join a group at 11 stones and be target member there or if I carry on at home, will decide nearer the time, but I know that I don't want to go back up to what I was to begin with. I want to feel healthy, look healthy and feel good in clothing, just be happy in myself. The thing with this plan is, it's not just a weightloss plan, it's a way of life and we're eating things that our body agrees with and when we start stirring away from plan, we start eating bad things and our body can't copy. It's nice to have a treat, but not to binge or spiral out of control. I'm going to try my best, that's all we can do! I refuse to go up in size in the future, so that should help, if I only ever buy the size I aim for. :)

-1lb for me this week please Kay.

Finally got my 1st award :woohoo:

STS. My own fault I am ashamed to say, weekend and I was up Monday a.m. a little. Back down this a.m. It is so frustrating. I need to get a grip.....Jean, that 1/2 lb will soon be gone! Food in transit!!

Hi all,

- 0.5 lb off this week . e xx

UPDATE :)
Wed 01-03-2017

ABSENCES

I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - WEEK 4 :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.184405

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN WEEK 4. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO @Kev* FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A HUGE 4 LB LOSS !!!
:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

SLIMMER OF THE MONTH - FEBRUARY :winner::0clapper:

swslimmerofthemonthtrcopy-1-png.184406

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN FEBRUARY. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATS TO
@MartianMallow , FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE MONTH WITH A HUGE 10 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in ORANGE with the SOTM sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

NEW WEEKLY COLUMNS FOR MARCH GOING UP
PLEASE CHECK YOUR FEBRUARY WEEKLY RESULTS BEFORE THEY ARE REMOVED NEXT WEEK

As we have reached the end of Feb, I have added a NEW column for Week 1 for March (and have not put up the whole month yet, to allow you all some time to check your February results). Please can you check your weekly totals for February and make sure you are happy with them. If any changes need to be made, please let me know as soon as possible so I can adjust them. I will be removing the February weekly columns next week and the NEW March weekly columns will go up in their place and then it will be too late to adjust your February figures. You will only be able to view how much you have lost overall in February, in the February TOTAL column, but the weekly breakdown of results will be gone and been replaced with March ones. I hope this is all making sense ;).

REVIEWING YOUR TARGET

At the end of each month, I normally give people a chance to review their TARGET for the challenge. Two months have passed, we are in the final month, so you may have a better idea based on your results so far, whether you would like to increase or decrease your target. There is no right or wrong number, this is your personal journey and you decide what's right for you. On the spreadsheet you will see targets ranging from 4lbs to 40lbs. Everyone has different goals and that's absolutely fine. Do what works for you :). Just post your new target on here and I will amend it on the spreadsheet for you.

MARCH HOLIDAYS

Please do not forget to update me, if you have any holidays booked in March so I can add them to the spreadsheet.

MARCH WEEK NUMBERS AND NUMBER OF WEIGH INS

The following table will help you with your week numbers for March and number of weigh ins.

spring-qc-tables-single-png.185329
Spring QC Tables MAR.png

Kay xx

Last edited:
-1lb please Kay,
Bit miffed as it'd been showing -3lb until I had a bad reaction to a food I ate on Tues, haven't pin pointed it yet...ah well at least it's on the way back down again :)

UPDATE :)
Wed 01-03-2017
CONGRATS TO Kev* FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A HUGE 4 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

Kay xx

Just saw this! YAY :)
@Kay003 Another 2lbs off for me please, going for 3lb next week!
Well done everyone, keep it going, we'll get there. :)

-1.5 for me this week! Good luck weighers.

Stacey x

Hi Kay, posting for Davie Dumpling again.

Pleased to say he's -2lb this week :) not bad as he's in mega pain with his back and not able to do much exercise at the minute. X

Back