Quarterly Challenge, July, Aug, Sept, Autumn 2016 !!!

Update Sun 11-09-2016
ABSENCES

I have done a lot of these challenges in the past on mins and typically when a new challenge starts after a few weeks there is a 25% drop of people. If you do not post your results for longer than a week, the column will change from `RD' in YELLOW, to BLACK in colour which means ABSENT. If you have 3 consecutive weeks where you are marked in BLACK as ABSENT, and I have not heard from you, then your name will automatically be deleted from the challenge. I will then take it that you have dropped out.

Kay xx

Last edited:
UPDATE - SLIMMER OF THE WEEK - SEPTEMBER - WEEK 1 :bestwishes::thankyouthankyou:

swslimmeroftheweektrcopy-1-png.181275

FIRSTLY, A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR FABULOUS LOSSES IN SEPTEMBER FOR WEEK 1. :winner::0clapper::0clapper::winner:

CONGRATULATIONS TO BECCAJOANNESW FOR ACHIEVING SLIMMER OF THE WEEK WITH A HUGE 6 LB LOSS !!!:thankyouthankyou::0clapper::0clapper::thankyouthankyou:

I have highlighted the name on the spreadsheet in YELLOW with the SOW sticker next to the name :D . I will be doing this for all the challenges, to keep you all motivated . :p

Kay xx

Hi Kay, just noticed my last weigh-ins i'd forgotten to write on here.
27th August +1lb
3rd September -1.5lbs
10th September -0.25 (so basically a STS)

Hopefully can hit 12st mark next week. Well done everyone on your losses!!!

Hi Kay - please feel to drop me from the challenge. I have been rubbish about getting back on here (and whilst not gaining thankfully, I sure haven't been losing either... kind of stuck in a rut).

Away on hols next month for nearly 3 weeks in America so will check in then to see how next challenge is going and if I'm right frame to join. I'm sticking with SW (but obviously for the long-haul, not super- quick loss ;-) Thanks for everything - you've been fab about keeping this up! xx

Nope on this one. But only joined about a week ago. So it's only for the month of September. But my scales have gone loppy so a new set needed. Xx

1/2 off for me!!!
Got my * fairy this week so pleased!!

Ruth
X

Wowzers ! :wee::woohoo: Your soooo close to target for this challenge. I'm so excited for you hun :D. Go Ruth, whoop whoop, I'm cheering for you all the way ! :thankyouthankyou::thankyouthankyou: Excited to put this
Target Sticker.png
next to your name ! :bunnydance::p

Kay xx

Wowzers ! :wee::woohoo: Your soooo close to target for this challenge. I'm so excited for you hun :D. Go Ruth, whoop whoop, I'm cheering for you all the way ! :thankyouthankyou::thankyouthankyou: Excited to put this View attachment 183790 next to your name ! :bunnydance::p

Kay xx

Aww thanks my lovely @Kay003 that means an awful lot!! Definitely spurred on to hit my target!!!
Hope you're ok my dear- miss you!!!

Ruth
X

Just wanted to remind you that I won't be weighing tomorrow as I'm on holiday :D

Its a STS for me this week which I'm actually quite proud of, I was away for 5 days so was eating out all the time, normally I have very little willpower when actually looking at menus but while I indulged a little I didn't go over board, back on plan now :)

Lost 2lbs this week, so only 1 more to get off the gain from last week. Well done guys, everyone is doing so well.

As a side note I hated gaining last week and it isn't the first time it happened, but I actually felt really positive afterwards thinking I know I will get this off and carry on - and that's what this journey is all about... Losing the weight but overcoming the obstacles that are thrown at you along the way - so to anyone feeling a bit down about your gain, you've lost weight before and you can and will again and it is good practice for when we all get to goals and need to learn how to maintain! :D

I lost 2lbs tonight and have now got my 3stone award. I did not think it would ever be possible, SW is fantastic. It really does work and it is wonderful knowing that it is not a diet but a healthy way of life. A big step towards the new me :) I am going to believe in myself now and stop being walked on. Have a great week everyone.

I actually did weigh in :eek: Half a pound on but it was so worth it :p

Back