Quarterly Challenge, July, Aug, Sept, Autumn 2016 !!!

2lb gain for me this week - totally lost the plot this week and ate through my emotions.
Feel flat and sluggish.
Back to basics next week :)

2lb gain for me this week - totally lost the plot this week and ate through my emotions.
Feel flat and sluggish.
Back to basics next week :)

Hard luck! I do think that is one of the best incentives to get back on plan after a bad period though - the horrible sluggish feeling... Now I look forward to feeling better after I've got back on plan! Hope this week is better for you :)

hi everyone well done to you all xx

3lb off for me this week - got my 4 stone award and only 1.5 stone to go to 4.5 stone! can't believe it! don't think I will reach my target here but I will give it a good go!

Hey. Had to weigh in a day early. 0.5 on this week! I'm sure I would have lost if I weighed in on my normal day (Wednesday). Oh well, I'm on holiday this weekend. Hope there is no damage :eek:

4lbs off for me this week and I got my 1st award :)

:sw007:

Gained 3lbs. Thoroughly deserved. Hopefully that should be the last obstacle to my weight loss for a while. Oh dear.

Sorry I'm late!!

STS for me :(

Hi all,
I have been reading through some other threads on mins and just had my lightbulb moment!
I have realised I'm trying to chase a weight that I think I 'should' be rather than the weight I think suits me.
I'm calling target today at 9st 5 .
Everything fits me better than a few months ago. Lots of comments on how 'trim' I am.
I used to be 8st 12 from around age 25, and that's what I'm trying to chase but I'm 54 years old and happy with who I am now.
There! I've done it! I've said it out loud!
I will still follow SW but as a maintainer now so will hopefully be posting a STS each Saturday.
Have a great weekend all xx

Hello peeps
wavey.gif
, sorry I'm late, had another hectic week. I hope your all doing well :). Well done all on all your fab losses :0clapper::winner: , your all doing brilliantly. Just a quick update from me. If I've hit the like button, that means I've read your post. If I've missed anyone out, please repost your results and I will update the spreadsheet.

Updated spreadsheet coming up ... :D

Kay xx

STS for me also. No surprise as we were away over night on Wednesday. Food for the following week all sorted so hoping for a movement next week on the scales. Was thinking of going to a group today, but I just couldn't bring myself to go. Think I'm better off at home doing it. Xx

Hello lovely :), I cannot find your details anywhere, were you ment to be posting on a different thread ?

Kay xx

Back