Quarterly Challenge, July, Aug, Sept, Autumn 2016 !!!

1.5lbs off for me! Down into a different stone bracket too, for the first time in 8 years :eek:

Ruth
X

Wow that must feel amazing! I'm in a similar situation and shocked lol. Well done!

Thank you! Feels a bit surreal! I think because I've tried this lots of times and never got this far I didn't think it would come! Well done to you too :) you're doing brilliantly!

Ruth
X

Yes definitely surreal. This is the first time I've tried SW but I've yo yo dieted since I was 8. Sometimes we just have to be ready ourselves to make the changes needed. Obviously you are doing amazingly well! I would be interested in a food diary from you if you ever do one let me know :) Keep going, we can do this!

2.5lbs on still not feeling quite right but left group this morning feeling positive. Drawing a line underneath it an getting on with things!

Quote - Holidaygirl10

"Hi just to say I have had 2 holiday weeks .I am going to London to see my grandchild to be scan :)."

Hello lovely :), I have added you on, (and made a note of your holidays). I just need you to give me your target for the next 3 months ?

Kay xx

I am still here but have had computer probs. It has taken me ages to sort it out!! I have lost nothing so far but shall weigh in tomoz and hope against hope.
So happy for the success of others and being able to log in here again will be fantastic.
Hugs all round!!:)

Hello hun, good to hear from you (sorry you've been having computer problems :) . No worries I have updated you results to a sts. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

So sorry i am late posting my weigh in from Saturday, i'm having a stressful few days working money and things out at the moment. Unfortunately a 0.75lb gain this week, i'm not happy with it slowly creeping up again. I need to get my head in gear.

Don't worry about the gain hun, it's minimal, you'll have that off in a sneeze ! :D (I can only update in 0.5's due to the formulas on the spreadsheet. So I have put you down as a -0.5 lb gain. The rest will adjust itself the following week :). Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

1.5lbs off for me! Down into a different stone bracket too, for the first time in 8 years :eek:

Ruth
X

Yay ! :winner::0clapper: Well done hun on a fantastic loss ! So happy your in a new stone bracket ! :D I will update now. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Good heavens, I am minus 2 lbs this a.m. Hoorah. Now just to not go back up and keep at it.
:cool:

Yay ! :thankyouthankyou::0clapper: Congrats ! Fab loss hun, and long may it continue ! :D I will update now. Good luck for next week, hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Hi Kay

1lb off last week 2lb off this week!

Best wishes to all the others in the challenge!

Brilliant ! :0clapper::winner: Well done on the fab losses, your doing so well :D . Good luck for next week, hope you smash it too ! :p

Kay xx

2.5lbs on still not feeling quite right but left group this morning feeling positive. Drawing a line underneath it an getting on with things!

No worries hun, well done for still going to group and you sound really focused :), I'm sure the line is drawn and your going to have a fab week next week. Good luck, and hope you smash it ! :p

Kay xx

Hello lovely, it's good to hear from you :) . I don't know if you're aware but this challenge has ended now. It ended on the 30th of June. I have started a new one from July to Sept. I can see you haven't joined us yet. I'll add you on now and put you down as hols for week 1 and 2. I'm guessing your weigh in day is the same as before, Wednesday. I just need you to give me your new target for the next 3 months ?

Kay xx

oops, I forgot its July already! thanks. My weigh in day is Tuesday and my target is 14lbs. I will nearly be a grandma by then,:eek::)
Claire
xx

Only lost 1lb, but got my club10! Am now at the weight I left slimmin g world in 3 years ago, so goodness knows when I last was this weight before then! :winner:

Don't know why I keep getting these small losses though, hopefully as its a star week it should sort itself out.

Back