Quarterly Challenge - Welcome Aboard One And All

Half a pound to be fair is nothing really going on what time of year it is :)

UPDATE - TUES 16/12/2014 :D

December 2014

Hi everyone, :)

Please can you make sure that you continue to quote the relevant week number for your loss. Here are the week numbers for December. We are now in week 3 for December.

WEEK 1 - Mon 1st Dec to Sun 7th Dec

WEEK 2 - Mon 8th Dec to Sun 14th Dec

WEEK 3 - Mon 15th Dec to Sun 21st Dec

WEEK 4 - Mon 22nd Dec to Sun 28th Dec

WEEK 5 - Mon 29th Dec to Wed 31st Dec

Thanks Kay xx ;).

UPDATE TUES 16/12/14 :)

DECEMBER HOLIDAYS !
:xmastree: :D :eating: :party0036::17729:

Yes its that time of year again, FOOD FOOD glorious FOOD ! Hehe, I shouldn't be encouraging this on a challenge thread . :giggle:

Ahem ... if any of you would like to book holidays for December, please can you let me know in advance, as much as possible, much appreciated ;).

Kay xx

HUGE Congratulations to the following people who are only 3lbs or less from TARGET for 2015 ! Woohoo ! :D:D:D xx

3LBS OR LESS TO TARGET

- EMMA-PARTINGTON27
- LOUISE1982
- NEWME14
- TIGER88
- UPNDOWN
- WILLBESLIMJEN

Only a few weeks to 2015 ladies :eek: ... you can do this !! :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Well done to the following members for hitting TARGET !!! :talk017: So so happy for all of you ! :bliss:

It's great to see all these yellow stripes on the spreadsheet ! :D:D:D (doc to follow)

- Another Tracy
- Punk Star
- Sammyanth
- Shivermetimbers
- S_J_B

Kay xx

:bighug:

HUGE Congratulations to the following people who are only 3lbs or less from TARGET for 2015 ! Woohoo ! :D:D:D xx

3LBS OR LESS TO TARGET

- EMMA-PARTINGTON27
- LOUISE1982
- NEWME14
- TIGER88
- UPNDOWN
- WILLBESLIMJEN

Only a few weeks to 2015 ladies :eek: ... you can do this !! :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Thx Kay - it may be only 3lbs but don't think I'm going to make that target! I'm away at a party this weekend just for starters! But will try to only be off plan on 24, 25, 26 December for Christmas and 31 Dec and Jan1 for New Year!

Then back on plan till I get to target!

Well done to the following members for hitting TARGET !!! :talk017: So so happy for all of you ! :bliss:

It's great to see all these yellow stripes on the spreadsheet ! :D:D:D (doc to follow)

- Another Tracy
- Punk Star
- Sammyanth
- Shivermetimbers
- S_J_B

Kay xx

:bighug:

well done for getting to target early and at a tough time of year to diet!!xx

Thanks Kay :) x

I think I'll book the two weeks over Christmas as holiday please. Really hoping not to be too bad but I don't want to weigh in straight after Christmas as I don't want it to put me in a frame of mind where I think, what the heck, may as well carry on stuffing my face if I've gained!
Thanks again hun xx

sts for me again kay

Thx Kay - I'll take weeks 4 & 5 as hols please - hoping not to be pigging out all that time but will be enjoying my food on the Bank Holidays - good luck to everyone for the rest of the month!xx

Thank you everyone :)

December week 2 - 3lbs off
I'm a Monday weigher so I'll be taking a holiday for week 5 please.

Good Morning :)

A loss of 2½lbs for December Wk 2.

Well done to all at or close to target, come on ladies we can do it :)

Tracy x

Decided to take hol weeks till xmas ,
But of a disaster really ,
Not sure wether challenges are having a negative effect on me,
Il get re focused in January but don't think il pressure myself with a challenge ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

December week 2 - 4.75lbs off for me please Kay :) xx

November week 5 - 1 lb on.
Gutted x

Well done for all the progress so far - there are some great losses here!

December week 2 shows 1lb off for me, so I'm back on the losing trail :)

Hey all, 5lb off for me tonight (Dec week 2).

Sts December week 2. I am completely fine with this! For a start I only got weighed on Thursday, plus I got my period on Saturday, AND I've gone to group straight from 12 hours at work, so to have sts I am very happy!

I just weighed in & gained 1lb xx

December week 2 - 3lb gain for me. Totally expected after a week off plan and a boozy weekend. Ah well...

Week 2 0.5lbs on, I'm like a yoyo at the mo! Although I know I'm not going to reach my target, I'm gonna keep going with the challenge & slimming world so I can at least maintain until the new year. Hope everyone is having a good week x

Hi everyone,

Dec week 2 lost 1lb

Not tons like i wish for but it goin in the right direction.

Dec week 2- STS
Happy with this result, I'm bang on 10st7lb and clinging on to it!

Hi Kay, dec week 2 -2lbs :D

dec week 2 -0.5

No WI for me week 2 Kay - been poorly :( .... will WI week 3 then im guessing week 4&5 will be holidays for me too

Xx

December Week 2: 2.5 off for me :) feel like i'm getting back into the swing of it

Dec week 2
3.5 off for me thankyou x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

December week 2 = 0.5 lb gain xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

December week 2. 1lb gain . Weekend caught up with me.

Dec week 2 - 1.5lb off :D thanks Kay x

December week 2 - +0.5lb back to 10 stone!

Must try harder before Xmas!!

Thanks Kay xx

December week 2 is 0.5 loss please x

Dec week 2- 1.5 loss please. Thank you

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Dec week 2- 2lbs off please :)

Please put me down for holiday dec week 5. Thanks Kay :)

Dec week 2 - I lost 2lbs which means I hit my target for this challenge & my lovely 8 stone sticker :bliss:

Hi jay can you put me down for a holiday week 5 please

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hi and thx again Kay - 1lb off for me December - week 2 xx

Hi everyone - well done this week!

December Week 2 - 4.5 lbs off for me please! That's me hitting my target for this challenge and more :D

Thanks Kay x

Best of luck for the coming week everyone x

2.5lbs ON for me Kay, I'm sad to say. Week 2 (it is beginning of totm for me though, so it should be gone by next week!)
Thanks lovely and hope you have a good weekend x

WEEK 2 - Mon 8th Dec to Sun 14th Dec

2.5 lbs off for me this week :D

Greetings been on two week hols but had a gain of 6 pounds OMG have to get back on track hope you all well x

Dec week 2 - 3 1/2 off. x

December W2(?) 1lb on

Seriously feel like just giving up now:sigh:

December week 3 - STS for me

December Week 3 - 3.75lbs off :D and I believe that takes me over my goal for this challenge. Thanks so much Kay, this challenge has really helped me to stay on track! The effort you have put in on this is much appreciated by us all! xxx

Hello Lovelies :)

December Wk 3 a 1lb off (trying not to sulk).

I really wanted to get to 14st 11lb this week and my 3st loss, oh well hopefully next week.

Have a great week

Tracy x

December week 3 - 5lbs off :D

I've completely lost track of the weeks here but I know i've STS (11 stone 1.5 lbs) for the past few weeks. Determined to get to under 11 stone by the end of the year!

Some great progress and support here, as ever.
December week 3 is my best week ever! Three pounds off and I've got my stone award :bliss:

Thanks to Kay for the work on the spreadsheet and to everyone for their encouragement. It's really helped and hopefully there will be a new thread to take us forward in 2015 when the time comes.

I gained 1/2lb when i weighed in last night

DONE ! :faint2: :D (Doc to follow ) xx

Thx Kay - it may be only 3lbs but don't think I'm going to make that target! I'm away at a party this weekend just for starters! But will try to only be off plan on 24, 25, 26 December for Christmas and 31 Dec and Jan1 for New Year!

Then back on plan till I get to target!

You've done smashing hun on this challenge and should be well proud of yourself :p, I would do anything for a 9lb loss :rolleyes: want to swop places and be a chubby bunny for a week ? :D

Kay xx

You've done smashing hun on this challenge and should be well proud of yourself :p, I would do anything for a 9lb loss :rolleyes: want to swop places and be a chubby bunny for a week ? :D

Kay xx

yes I'm pleased with the 9lb loss - which wouldn't have happened without this challenge! So thx xx

yes I'm pleased with the 9lb loss - which wouldn't have happened without this challenge! So thx xx

We both had a gain over summer Linda, but you stayed focused, I'm an example of what not to do right now :D:D xx

Last edited:
... I'm an example of what not to do right now :D:D xx

... but for those of you that know me well ... the bunny is gonna kick some serious butt in 2015 ! :p:p:p

Kay xx

We both had a gain over summer Linda, but you stayed focused, I'm an example of what not to do :D:D xx

Well I wdn't say focused exactly - My hol ended on Sept 1 and I've only lost 9lbs since then - but realise it cd have been worse!

We all know that when u get ur head on - u lose loads v quickly and Jan 1 is just round the corner! Have u decided what diet ur going to do yet? I hear SW is bringing out something new soon xx

... but for those of you that know me well ... the bunny is gonna kick some serious butt in 2015 ! :p:p:p

Kay xx

u beat me to it!xx

UPDATE - TUES 16/12/14 :D

FINAL RESULTS FOR THIS CHALLENGE 2015 !! / AND THE NEW CHALLENGE .

I will be tallying up all the results for this challenge in week 1 of January, just to give everyone some time after the holiday period to report any losses. I hope someone out there will consider doing a quarterly challenge for JAN/FEB/MAR, they really do help everyone stay motivated :). Do post on here if you wish to do so.

Hope you all have a fab week ahead, I will be back on Sunday to update week 3 ;) .

Kay xx

We'll look forward to the big reveal then! Night, Night!xx

Back