Quarterly Challenge - Welcome Aboard One And All

Wowee that's some achievement for us!! Well done to all!!!

Kay, thanks again for all your hard work with this challenge....

This was my first challenge but I'm now heading on over to join up to the next one :D

This was the first one i kept updating & so glad i did xx Im hopping onto next one too :)

Thanks so much for running this challenge Kay - you're a fabulous lovely supportive person & its really helped us all do well.

Bring on 2015 I say :D

...don't get me started ... 8.5 stones lost and whaaaaaaaaaaat ? your not going to share your secret ? :eek::eek::p

...altogether now ...

We want a diary !
We want a dairy !
We want a diary !

...it's not often the bunny protests ;).

Kay xx

:bighug:

OMG! that is an amazing total and so many really good losses! I'm happy that I was only 0.5lbs off my overall target, and gives me the kick I need to launch into the next quarter challenge.

Thank you so so much again Kay, not just for updating the challenge spreadsheet but for your enthusiasm and total support to everyone, you always go the extra mile in everything. Considering what you've had going on personally, that is even more reason that we should appreciate your effort.
Cheers Bunny Kay... I'm toasting you with my glass of orange squash (nas of course hehe) :xmascheers: xx

Thank you so so much again Kay, not just for updating the challenge spreadsheet but for your enthusiasm and total support to everyone, you always go the extra mile in everything. Considering what you've had going on personally, that is even more reason that we should appreciate your effort.
Cheers Bunny Kay... I'm toasting you with my glass of orange squash (nas of course hehe) :xmascheers: xx

Aww thanks so much L ;), I love ya ! :D:D:D hehe xx

Thank you Kay for doing this Challenge and for the lovely comments x
It's challenges like this that help, and make you realise when you see the results just how well you have done, even with the gains I/others have had over the Christmas period.....it inspires us all more to carry on with our Journeys and not give up !

Happy New Year to you Kay , may 2015 be a good one for you, and Thanks again x

and Happy New Year to everyone else too, let's make 2015 a good one! x

Your Personal Achievements :

:talk017:
:talk017::talk017::talk017:

2.5 STONES LOST (35LBS +)

S35.jpg
+

S_J_B = :wow: 36lbs lost !!! :wow: :faint2::faint2: :worthy::worthy::worthy: :queen:

(hmm ... the bunny thinks SJB stands for, Superwoman Just Brilliant ! :D:D:D I love ya Shelley ! No doubt there will be a huge fan following after this, when's your new diary coming up mrs ? :p)

ZAFIRA = :wow: 35lbs lost !!!:wow: :eek::eek::eek: :superwoman::superwoman::superwoman:

(...if in doubt about how to give those lbs a kick in the butt, this woman means business :D, check out her diary, a huge support she is to all her mins friends and a wonderful lady ! :):) Well done hun, your simply unstoppable and a huge inspiration to everyone !!! )

2 STONES LOST (28LBS +)

S28.jpg
+

A fantastic group, and a smashing set of results !!! An amazing achievement. Well done to you both !! :):):)

ANOTHER TRACY = :happy096: 32lbs !!! :happy096:

EMMY90 = :winner::winner:32lbs !!!:winner::winner:

1.5 STONES LOST (21 LBS +)

S21.jpg
+

Another truly inspiring group, well done to you all on your fabulous results !! :p:p:p

SHIVERMETIMBERS = :party0011::party0011: 24.5 lbs !! :party0011::party0011:

NEWME14 = :wee::wee: 24 lbs !! :wee::wee:

BLADES4LIFE = :clap::clap: 21 lbs !! :clap::clap:

1 STONE LOST (14 LBS +)

S14.jpg
+

A brilliant loss on a 3 month challenge, a smashing group, well done to you all !!

PUNK_STAR_ = 19.5 lbs !! :clap:

SIA = 19 lbs !! :party0011:

EMMA-PARTINGTON27 = 19 lbs !! :party0049:

BLUECOW = 18 lbs !! :greenapple:

CLOUDY6 = 14.5 lbs !! :serenade:
(I decided to sing for ya ! :D so happy for u lovely ;))

1/2 STONE LOST (7 LBS +)

S7.jpg
+

A Super consistent group, working hard towards their goals. Well done to you all !! :):):)

LOOBIELOU1983 = 13.5 lbs
MIATAIBLUE = 13.5 lbs
WIRK = 13 lbs
EMB77 = 13 lbs
ABBEYLOUSIE = 12 lbs
ASEBB = 12 lbs
LOUSIE1982 = 11.5 lbs
MANXY64 = 11 lbs
SAMMYANTH = 10.5 lbs
(Trouble how did you get here, when the bunny did nowt ? :p Love ya !)
AIMZ24 = 10 lbs
SNOWBRYNEICH = 9 lbs
SUS_MURF = 9 lbs
UPNDOWN = 9 lbs
(Lindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! :D)
WILLBESLIMJEN = 9 lbs
JESS<3 = 8.5 lbs
MISS-TAKEN = 7.5 lbs
TIGER88 = 7 lbs

All these results I have taken from the final spreedsheet, which I will be posting up in the next post. Well done to everyone that took part in this challenge, at the end of the day its the taking part that counts, so pat yourselves on the back, you've all done brilliantly :).

For those of you that are joining the new quarterly challenge, its a great idea to buddy up with someone who has lost the same amount of weight you have set for your new target, its just a thought, sharing experiences with others has really helped me on my journey too ;).

I hope you all have a fantastic 2015 ! I will be around as I'm taking part in the new challenge :p. Thanks Sian for setting up the new one, your a star ! :D

Lots of love to you all ! (Final Updated Doc to follow) :)

Kay xx

:grouphugg:

Thanks so much Kay - good luck for u on S & S!!

Well done everybody and good luck for 2015 xxx

Sorry I didn't update for the last few weeks of December they got pretty hectic with exams :) is there a new challenge I can join? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back