Quarterly Challenge - Welcome Aboard One And All

Hi can I join the challenge please I'd like to think I can do a 1lb a week so my target is 13lb for 3 months

Monday is my weigh in day and I lost last week 3lb

Thanks for letting me join Sarah

Thanks for the message would love to join and thanks for doing the challenges as i am near to target having lowered it will go for 6 my loss last week sat weigher was minus 1 thank you, lets get some weight losses going good luck to all xx

Can you please add me to this challenge? :D

I would like to lose 30.5lbs <<<<should get me to target hopefully!! :cross:

For this week (1/10 - 7/10) I have lost 2.5lbs :party0011:

I get weighed every Tuesday, so you should here from me every week.

xXx

Hello everyone :D ! Welcome to the end of year challenge ! Let's make it count. Like Sheila has said it will run from 1st October to 31st December. Please can you let me know the following :- 1) Your target for this 3 month period. 2) You losses for the current week - from Wed 1st October to Tues 7th October Thanks Kay xx NUMBER OF WEIGH INS FOR THIS CHALLENGE - DEPENDING ON WHICH DAY YOU WEIGH :p Mondays - 13 Tuesdays - 13 Wednesdays - 14 Thursdays - 14 Fridays - 13 Saturdays - 13 Sundays - 13

Hola ..... Hold the weight loss train for me!!!! I would love to come on board ?

Week 1 starts for me tomorrow so no weight loss to advise

My target for the quarter is 16lbs ?

Let's do this!!! Xxx

Could I join too please? I'll go for 14lbs, I lost 1lb at weigh in last week :) I WI on a thurs so next weigh in is the 9th oct. Good luck everyone!

Hi can I join the challenge please I'd like to think I can do a 1lb a week so my target is 13lb for 3 months

Monday is my weigh in day and I lost last week 3lb

Thanks for letting me join Sarah

Thanks for the message would love to join and thanks for doing the challenges as i am near to target having lowered it will go for 6 my loss last week sat weigher was minus 1 thank you, lets get some weight losses going good luck to all xx

I'll go mad and say 14lb:eek: thanks for your message x

Can you please add me to this challenge? :D

I would like to lose 30.5lbs <<<<should get me to target hopefully!! :cross:

For this week (1/10 - 7/10) I have lost 2.5lbs :party0011:

I get weighed every Tuesday, so you should here from me every week.

xXx

Hola ..... Hold the weight loss train for me!!!! I would love to come on board ?

Week 1 starts for me tomorrow so no weight loss to advise

My target for the quarter is 16lbs ?

Let's do this!!! Xxx

DONE :D xx

CD to 2015 Challenge.png

Last edited:
I'm game, I lose very slowly so, I am 83.4k now, will aim to get below 80k by the end of the year.
this challenge will really motivate me!
thank you

I'm game, I lose very slowly so, I am 83.4k now, will aim to get below 80k by the end of the year.
thank you

Hello hun :) welcome. Is it ok if I convert your stats into lbs because the whole spreadsheet is in lbs ;) xx

*EDITED - just did some calculations based on the figures you gave me, I make it a target of 7.5lbs :) is that ok ? Also do you have any loss to report for your first week between 1st Oct to 7th Oct ? xx

Last edited:
thank you

I hope you don't mind but I have adjusted it into lbs, hope that's ok for you :).

I'm game too!
I am 7 lb to target.
And lost 0lbs last week ( or for the last 4 for that matter!)

Hi all!

I only restarted on Saturday so no losses to add yet.

I'd like to lose 21lbs before Xmas

Good luck all!!

DONE :D xx

CD to 2015 Challenge.png

Thanks Kay.
can I join please.
target 20lbs.
week one loss (last week) 2 1/2lbs off
thank you x

Thanks Kay.
can I join please.
target 20lbs.
week one loss (last week) 2 1/2lbs off
thank you x

Hey Anju, good to see you hun :p Happy Diwali ! :48: You lost 2.5lbs over Diwali :giggle: you superwoman you ! That's brilliant ! :D ...adding you now hun xx

Today is my first weigh in this month and I missed it :/ oops :/ have had a bad few weeks so this is exactly what I needed xx

Ok hun, I'll put you down as hols this week :) xx

Back