Quarterly Challenge - Welcome Aboard One And All

I'm in!

I don't know if I should go for my insane goal that I want....!!

I'll go for 21lbs.

I've lost 3.5 today so 17.5 to go. :)

(Ideally I would like 2st, but I don't want to over reach lol!)

hi ladies,

I would love to join too please.

Loss for last week was half a pound and the total i want to lose is 21lbs

Hello :) I'd like to lose 21lb in total :) lost 2.5 last week :) never done a challenge before so this is exciting xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I'm in!!

My goal will be 14lbs - the weight is coming off so slowly.

I didn't lose anything last week because of TOTM which is typical...

Hi Kay
sorry, didn't think to convert to stones...came back last week after living in France for 9 years!!
can you put me down for a 10lb loss please?
There are so many more SW friendly things to eat in the UK, seem to have forgotten to pack my willpower but this challenge will get me on track again.
i weigh Thursdays, last week STS..Not a great start :(
Just checked, 83.4k is 13 stone 1.8lbs...oh the shame...wasn't this big when I was pregnant...I blame the pastries, baguettes and salty butter!!

Last edited:
Hey, i am joining, i want to lose 30lbs in 3 months, so i guess is 10lbs a month, first weigh in today lost 3 lbs!!!

Count me in. Last couple of months I've gone completely off track I don't even know what I weigh right now. Will weigh in the morning and make every weigh in a Wednesday going forward so my first result will be a week tomorrow I'm going to go for 28 lbs please :)

Thanks for the msg.
I'd love to join. I weigh on a thurs morning. I want to loose up to 10lbs. But been terrible since September so no losses from me yet. And not sure of starting weight til Thursday.
Laura x

Oh and thank you for the message just what I needed to get me to get back on track again :)

Me please :)
Sunlightbub gained 5lb ( don't ask)
Wants to lose 21lb!!
I weigh in on Tuesdays

I'm in!

I don't know if I should go for my insane goal that I want....!!

I'll go for 21lbs.

I've lost 3.5 today so 17.5 to go. :)

(Ideally I would like 2st, but I don't want to over reach lol!)

hi ladies,

I would love to join too please.

Loss for last week was half a pound and the total i want to lose is 21lbs

Hi,
Can u stick me down for 18lb please...
I sts last week
thanks

Oooh hi Kay, I'll definitely join! Only I didn't make WI tonight so I'll have to start from next Tuesday. Think I'd like to lose 21 pounds!

Hello :) I'd like to lose 21lb in total :) lost 2.5 last week :) never done a challenge before so this is exciting xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I'm in!!

My goal will be 14lbs - the weight is coming off so slowly.

I didn't lose anything last week because of TOTM which is typical...

Hi Kay
sorry, didn't think to convert to stones...came back last week after living in France for 9 years!!
can you put me down for a 10lb loss please?
There are so many more SW friendly things to eat in the UK, seem to have forgotten to pack my willpower but this challenge will get me on track again.
i weigh Thursdays, last week STS..Not a great start :(
Just checked, 83.4k is 13 stone 1.8lbs...oh the shame...wasn't this big when I was pregnant...I blame the pastries, baguettes and salty butter!!

Hey, i am joining, i want to lose 30lbs in 3 months, so i guess is 10lbs a month, first weigh in today lost 3 lbs!!!

I'll join. I lost 3.5 this week and will go for 28lbs for the quarter - it's ambitious but fits in with my Christmas target!

Count me in. Last couple of months I've gone completely off track I don't even know what I weigh right now. Will weigh in the morning and make every weigh in a Wednesday going forward so my first result will be a week tomorrow I'm going to go for 28 lbs please :)

Thanks for the msg.
I'd love to join. I weigh on a thurs morning. I want to loose up to 10lbs. But been terrible since September so no losses from me yet. And not sure of starting weight til Thursday.
Laura x

DONE :D xx

CD to 2015 Challenge.png

Hmmm my target is going to be 25lb

I lost 5lb tonight :D

Yay ! :D Well done Jess, fab loss hun. Will add you now lovely then bed ! lol :p xx

Hi!

I'm quite new here but I'd love to join in, if thats OK!

I'd like to lose 19lb by the new year. That would get me to 11st exactly.

I lost 2lb last week.

My weigh in day is a Thursday evening.

I'm looking forward to this, what a great way to stick to the plan!

xx

Hi!

I'm quite new here but I'd love to join in, if thats OK!

I'd like to lose 19lb by the new year. That would get me to 11st exactly.

I lost 2lb last week.

My weigh in day is a Thursday evening.

I'm looking forward to this, what a great way to stick to the plan!

xx

DONE :D xx

CD to 2015 Challenge.png

Back