Quarterly Challenge - Welcome Aboard One And All

Well feeling really fed up, did something i never do, jumped on my own scales this morning as i was feeling as though i had lost only to find they showed a 2 pound gain, this has left me feeling very negative today as i have had a very good week. Must not do it again hope you are all doing well xx

I did this last week jumped on the scales after feeling good and was promptly disappointed however 3 days later weigh day I lost 3lb!!!

chin up sweetie xxx

Oops, forgot to post this morning as was rushing off out. Just 0.5lbs off for me, please Kay. :)

Oops, forgot to post this morning as was rushing off out. Just 0.5lbs off for me, please Kay. :)

Yay ! :clap: Well done L, that's 5lbs in 2 weeks, your on a roll ! :D xx

CD to 2015 Challenge.png

Can I join please! I have currently lost 1.5lb since the beginning of October. Starting weight 10.4. I would LOVE to be 9.7 by Xmas! I'm a Thursday weigher.

Thanks Kay003!

Great losses everyone - well done!

Only 12 weeks until 31st December :-O

Not a great start in October so far with a 5lb gain! Can you put me down for 16lbs please? Feeling motivated now xx

Yay ! :clap: Well done L, that's 5lbs in 2 weeks, your on a roll ! :D

Actually seeing it on the spreadsheet really helps. For me, that's a third of my target for this challenge. (Obviously different for everyone) but that's a real boost!
Thanks Kay for updating so quickly x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thank you for the invite, I would love to join if that's ok, I've just got to target but would love to be at the bottom of it by new year. Both me and my OH are working all Christmas and new year so we're celebrating in the new year so would love a few pounds to play with for treats.
So I only need to lose 1.5, but I'm not quite sure how easy it will be to maintain so might still be a challenge.

01.10.14 - STS
08.10.14 - 1 lb off.

Thank you for setting this up x

Sent from my D6503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you for the invite, I would love to join if that's ok, I've just got to target but would love to be at the bottom of it by new year. Both me and my OH are working all Christmas and new year so we're celebrating in the new year so would love a few pounds to play with for treats.
So I only need to lose 1.5, but I'm not quite sure how easy it will be to maintain so might still be a challenge.

01.10.14 - STS
08.10.14 - 1 lb off.

Hello hun, when you say you want your target to be 1.5 do you mean stones ? Do you mean 21 lbs ? xx

*EDITED - sorry I'm having a dumbo alert situation, just seen your stats, of course you mean lbs :D lol, my mistake x

Only 12 weeks until 31st December :-O

Not a great start in October so far with a 5lb gain! Can you put me down for 16lbs please? Feeling motivated now xx

01.10.14 - STS
08.10.14 - 1 lb off.

DONE ! :D xx

CD to 2015 Challenge.png

Well not happy had what i thought a good week less than 70 syns, cut my bread out and had a 4 pound gain, only thing i can think is water retention, rings are tight but i am gutted, i have not been out anywhere and thought i was doing well anyway moan over just have to try harder hope u all well xxx

Back