Quarterly Challenge - Welcome Aboard One And All

Oh it's horrible I had that last week. Just keep going it will show next week x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Haven't got weighed today..so class it as STS lol

Ello ello! Thanks Kay for the PM about the challenge! :) I'm going to throw my hat into the ring for this challenge as I need something to keep me on track.

For the week of 1st - 7th I gained 1lb, which I've lost this week, so I guess from the 1st October my target = 15lb.

After my 1lb loss this week (8th - 14th) I still need to lose 14lb. I know it's not muuch of a target considering how much I need to lose, but it would put me down into the next stone bracket and it would mean over 1 stone lost since rejoining SW :)

Good luck one and all! xx

Ello ello! Thanks Kay for the PM about the challenge! :) I'm going to throw my hat into the ring for this challenge as I need something to keep me on track.

For the week of 1st - 7th I gained 1lb, which I've lost this week, so I guess from the 1st October my target = 15lb.

After my 1lb loss this week (8th - 14th) I still need to lose 14lb. I know it's not muuch of a target considering how much I need to lose, but it would put me down into the next stone bracket and it would mean over 1 stone lost since rejoining SW :)

Good luck one and all! xx

Welcome on board hun and well done on your loss this week. :p Good luck with the challenge !

DONE ! :D xx

CD to 2015 Challenge.png

Thanks hun. Sorry to be a pain, but could you change my target to 14lb though? I was going to set it at 14lb from now, but realised I'd gained a lb last week which took it to 15lb. I'm back down to 14lb now though.

Confusing! Sowwy! :rolleyes: xx

Thanks hun. Sorry to be a pain, but could you change my target to 14lb though? I was going to set it at 14lb from now, but realised I'd gained a lb last week which took it to 15lb. I'm back down to 14lb now though.

no worries hun :p, will do xx

Wi this morning and I've lost 4lb ,
I know this is prob due to being sick for a couple of days and will no doubt be back on next wi , oh well never mind ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1/2lb off :)

Wi this morning and I've lost 4lb ,
I know this is prob due to being sick for a couple of days and will no doubt be back on next wi , oh well never mind ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

CD to 2015 Challenge.png

Hi can i still join?

If so im a Wednesday weigher,

1st week 0.5lb off

2nd week 2lb off

Would like to lose a total of 14lb

Hope that all ok :)

Hey
Can I join too please =)
WI day is Saturday -
week 1 - 1 lbs off
week 1 - 1,5 lbs off

Goal would be 20 lbs off - so another 17,5 to go =)

Hi can i still join?

If so im a Wednesday weigher,

1st week 0.5lb off

2nd week 2lb off

Would like to lose a total of 14lb

Hope that all ok :)

Hey
Can I join too please =)
WI day is Saturday -
week 1 - 1 lbs off
week 1 - 1,5 lbs off

Goal would be 20 lbs off - so another 17,5 to go =)

CD to 2015 Challenge.png

Back