Quarterly Challenge - Welcome Aboard One And All

Found you :)

Friday weigh in.. Total loss to aim for would be 10lb...
Xxx

How much have you lost since the 1st October hun ? xx

Weigh in day for me and although I have sat at 9.13 since Friday a 2lb loss womens weeks visited last night and this mornings weigh in is 10.1 STS.

I'm not too worried it's all bloating and water retention I'm hoping the 2lb will show next week

at least a its not a gain

Morning everyone, for week 2 I've lost 4lbs! Absolutely no idea how I've managed to do that but I'm not complaining!

EDITED: Lost 3.5lbs this week - hope this week's a good one for us all!

Last edited:
Weigh in day for me and although I have sat at 9.13 since Friday a 2lb loss womens weeks visited last night and this mornings weigh in is 10.1 STS.

I'm not too worried it's all bloating and water retention I'm hoping the 2lb will show next week

at least a its not a gain
Boo to totm - great relaxed attitude to accept it - know we can't fight but it bugs me when it messes up my WI days! Here's to a big number for u next week then!

Put me down as a STS this week, bit gutted coz it's my birthday this Sunday and I'm expecting a gain next week but what can you do...?

Well done everyone else, some really good losses!

Well I had 1/4lb loss but im going to say put me down for STS as I dont log 1/4 losses. Pleased with STS though as ive had a shocking week x

1.5lbs for me this week. Could have been better but my hand got stuck in the cookie jar!

I too have that condition docs call it biccie-itis I believe!

Weigh in today and .25lb off. It could have been a lot more but we had a weekend off plan plus it's totm so I'm just glad it wasn't a gain!

Hello lovely :), well done on your loss, I'm just updating your results now. Unfortunately the spreadsheet won't work with 0.25, it's easier to have it to the nearest pound so it will recognise it as a STS. I can then add your loss to next week when its nearer to a whole number, hope that makes sense. Hope that's ok with you Sam hun ? ;)

Kay xx

Hello lovely :), well done on your loss, I'm just updating your results now. Unfortunately the spreadsheet won't work with 0.25, it's easier to have it to the nearest pound so it will recognise it as a STS. I can then add your loss to next week when its nearer to a whole number, hope that makes sense. Hope that's ok with you Sam hun ? ;)

Kay xx

That's absolutely fine Kay, thank you :) xx

I hope I'm not too late to join in on this, never done a challenge before!

I'd like to loose 24lb

I WI on a monday & last week i lost 4lb

I hope I'm not too late to join in on this, never done a challenge before!

I'd like to loose 24lb

I WI on a monday & last week i lost 4lb

Hello and welcome :p, is your next weigh in tonight hun ? xx

Back