Quarterly Challenge - Welcome Aboard One And All

Found you :)

Friday weigh in.. Total loss to aim for would be 10lb...
Xxx

Weigh in day for me and although I have sat at 9.13 since Friday a 2lb loss womens weeks visited last night and this mornings weigh in is 10.1 STS.

I'm not too worried it's all bloating and water retention I'm hoping the 2lb will show next week

at least a its not a gain

Morning everyone, for week 2 I've lost 4lbs! Absolutely no idea how I've managed to do that but I'm not complaining!

EDITED: Lost 3.5lbs this week - hope this week's a good one for us all!

4.5lbs loss this week :)

Put me down as a STS this week, bit gutted coz it's my birthday this Sunday and I'm expecting a gain next week but what can you do...?

Well done everyone else, some really good losses!

Well I had 1/4lb loss but im going to say put me down for STS as I dont log 1/4 losses. Pleased with STS though as ive had a shocking week x

1.5lbs for me this week. Could have been better but my hand got stuck in the cookie jar!

Weigh in today and .25lb off. It could have been a lot more but we had a weekend off plan plus it's totm so I'm just glad it wasn't a gain!

I hope I'm not too late to join in on this, never done a challenge before!

I'd like to loose 24lb

I WI on a monday & last week i lost 4lb

DONE ! :D xx

CD to 2015 Challenge.png

Well I had 1/4lb loss but im going to say put me down for STS as I dont log 1/4 losses. Pleased with STS though as ive had a shocking week x
All losses count you know - cd u think of it as a quarter pound of sweets sitting in the place u want to lose the most weight?

Weel done thats a great loss!

Hi

I would love to join you guys on your challenge.

I re-joined SW on the 1st of Oct.
I had my first weight in last Tue & was down 4lbs.

My challenge was to loose 24lbs before Xmas, that leaves me with 20lbs remaining to shed.

I'm determined this time round - I hate feeling down because of my weight and even though I know I'm the only person that can change that, I've just buried my head in the sand for the past 2 years. Not anymore, I'm motivated & going to do this.

My weigh- in day is Tues

Last edited:
+1.5lb please kay :(
Maybe this week will be better

Hi Kay, 4lb off for me this week thanks xx

Hi

I would love to join you guys on your challenge.

I re-joined SW on the 1st of Oct.
I had my first weight in last Tue & was down 4lbs.

My challenge was to loose 24lbs before Xmas, that leaves me with 20lbs remaining to shed.

I'm determined this time round - I hate feeling down because of my weight and even though I know I'm the only person that can change that, I've just buried my head in the sand for the past 2 years. Not anymore, I'm motivated & going to do this.

My weigh- in day is Tues

DONE ! :D xx

CD to 2015 Challenge.png

STS for me this week....

disappointed but not too suprized......

Here's to a good week ahead

J&P

Nevermind lovely at least its not a gain ;), I'm sure you'll see a good number next week. I will update in a mo xx

1.5 off for me please.

To be honest I am a bit grumpy because it means I'm still 0.5 from my stone and a half award. Grr! I really bloody wanted that today!!!

2nd week and I lost 3.5lb- very chuffed! Also slimmer of the week and 1/2 stone shiney. Love me a shiney sticker :D

good luck for next week everyone

xx

Back