Quarterly Challenge - Welcome Aboard One And All

All these losses.. Think everyone's lose will be my gain as so much been going on for the last 4/5 weeks. Dads been in hospital all that time, fingers crossed he will come home next week. so I'm just getting this week over with then starting fresh.. XX

Week 3 5lb for me :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

For anyone that doesn't read her diary, Kay will be offline for a few days as she's poorly. I'm sure she'll catch up when she's able to.
Actually, I've just had a thought.
I'm happy to collate losses and gains and keep a record that can just be passed on to Kay, rather than her have to search through, if that helps. Sheila, what do you think?

Well done on everyone's losses, hopefully I can keep the chain going, will update you all tonight x

Hi 1 off for me this week x

For anyone that doesn't read her diary, Kay will be offline for a few days as she's poorly. I'm sure she'll catch up when she's able to.
I'm happy to collate losses and gains and keep a record that can just be passed on to Kay, rather than her have to search through, if that helps. Sheila, what do you think?

I think its a brill idea hun and thank you for offering - Kay will be over the moon with that x

That's a kind offer Linda thx - so like you!!

I think its a brill idea hun and thank you for offering - Kay will be over the moon with that x

Just happy to take some of the pressure off for her, this thread grows so quickly that given a few days, it could take her ages to catch up. Don't want people to stop posting so will take notes.

That's a kind offer Linda thx - so like you!!

It won't take long each day and if it helps, I'm on it. :)

Lost 2.5lbs this week Linda. Thanks for offering to log the losses x

Hi I wish to join please. my target loss till the end of the year is 12 lbs;

Loss up till now:
Week 1 (no loss) [remaining 12 lbs]
Week 2 (2lbs) [remaining 10 lbs]

Hello all x Would like to join x

Up to now (no loss as joining today)

Total like to lose 14lbs

Hi I wish to join please. my target loss till the end of the year is 12 lbs;

Loss up till now:
Week 1 (no loss) [remaining 12 lbs]
Week 2 (2lbs) [remaining 10 lbs]

Hello all x Would like to join x

Up to now (no loss as joining today)

Total like to lose 14lbs

Hi, I'm keeping note of this until Kay is back (she's poorly at the moment) so she'll add you to graph soon ok. Good luck :)

Hi
1.5lb off for me please...nearly back to where I started!
thank you for keeping the thread going. With such a large response, it is obviously important to lots of us :)

Hi
1.5lb off for me please...nearly back to where I started!
thank you for keeping the thread going. With such a large response, it is obviously important to lots of us :)

Well done xx

Back