Quarterly Challenge - Welcome Aboard One And All

Well not a great start put on 2 pounds need to get my head in the game!!!

Hi Linda -2.5 for me this week. Your very good keeping notes for Kay that will make it alot easier for her when she comes back.

Hope your better soon Kay. :)

Hello thanks for collating this Linda. One off for me

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi Kay & Linda. Would you please put me drown for 3.5lb :). I couldn't get to group so this is my unofficial loss (I still weigh once a week at home). I'll net off any difference next week. Hope you feel better soon Kay.

Hi Linda, thanks for looking after all of this for us!
4 1/5 lbs off for me this week.
Kay, hope you feel better soon...

Can you just confirm that should be 4.5 lbs (four and a half lbs) loss shivermetimbers?

Everyone else is noted up to here and I'll carry on from this point tomorrow. x
Will have to include my own as I have weigh in tomorrow too! :rolleyes:

-1lb please Kay lovely :) xxxx

Can you just confirm that should be 4.5 lbs (four and a half lbs) loss shivermetimbers?

Everyone else is noted up to here and I'll carry on from this point tomorrow. x
Will have to include my own as I have weigh in tomorrow too! :rolleyes:

Oh sorry! Yes, that should be 4 1/2 (4.5) lbs this week - Oops... Thanks :D

Hi lost 1lb at today's weigh in. Thanks x

As expected a gain. But with all that's been happening I'm not to worried.. So now all is going well again and my dad is due out of hospital next week I can start to get back on track with everything..

Being its my first weigh in on this challenge what do I need to do being as its a gain ??

Have a fab weekend everyone xx

As expected a gain. But with all that's been happening I'm not to worried.. So now all is going well again and my dad is due out of hospital next week I can start to get back on track with everything..

Being its my first weigh in on this challenge what do I need to do being as its a gain ??

Have a fab weekend everyone xx

I don't think you need to *do* anything Sookie but I've made note for Kay and she'll do the right thing on the graph, I'm sure. Good luck to you hun, for next week and hope your Dad is soon much better x

Back