Quarterly Challenge - Welcome Aboard One And All

another 1lb off please :)

Just 0.5lb off me again this week. Better than nowt :rolleyes:
With all the extra body magic with the scrolling, posting and keying in - u'll lose more next week eh? Plus with all that work u won't have time to snack!

I wi this morning trying to put a stop to my feeding frenzy so I hope seeing I've gained the 4 lb back that I lost last week will sort my head out ,
So mad ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I weighed on Tuesday and I didn't lose anything this week, hence being absent and not writing in this forum, but I am back now, watch out next week for my big loss hehehe x

All noted to this point, will continue from here tomorrow..

For anyone that hasn't read it before, Kay is poorly so offline. I'm keeping a running file of who has lost or gained etc to pass on to her when she is up to updating the graph, so that its easier for her to catch up.
Keep posting everyone, Kay will be back soon we hope.

UPDATE SAT 18/10/2014 :D

Hello everyone :),

Sorry I've been AWOL, I was unwell and wasn't able to come on mins and update. Going forward I will only be updating this challenge on the weekends, once a week as I will be starting full time work very soon and will have less time on mins. Please keep updating your losses throughout the week and I will keep updating on the weekends. If I have time in the week I may pop in also to update.

Well done on your losses so far your all doing smashing ! :D

A BIG THANK YOU TO LINDA !!! :thankyou: Thanks hun for your kindness and generosity in looking after the thread whilst I've been off sick. Your amazing, I love ya ! :p I have sent you a pm will wait for your reply.

I will be updating all your losses on the spreadsheet very soon. Linda has a log of the results from the time I've been off till yesterday night. I will start updating from today and will wait for the previous results to come in from Linda. Hopefully I will have the spreadsheet up and running real soon ;).

Updating Your Losses

Just a request, going forward, please can you make sure you are writing the week number against your losses. Some of you are posting your losses late so I can't be sure which week you are posting for. To avoid any mix up, below I am writing the week numbers, please can you report your loss or gain next to the correct week number, so for example :-

4lb gain = week 3

If you just say, 4lb gain thanks, that does not help me and your stats may get mixed up. I hope you all appreciate this, its only so I can get your data as accurate as possible for you ;).

October - Week Numbers :)

Week 1 - Wed 1st Oct to Tues 7th Oct

Week 2 - Wed 8th Oct to Tues 14th Oct

Week 3 - Wed 15th Oct to Tues 21st Oct

Week 4 - Wed 22nd Oct to Tues 28th Oct

Week 5 - Wed 29th Oct to Fri 31st Oct

Hope you all have a lovely weekend :).

Kay xx

UPDATE SAT 18/10/2014 :D

Hello everyone :),

Sorry I've been AWOL, I was unwell and wasn't able to come on mins and update. Going forward I will only be updating this challenge on the weekends, once a week as I will be starting full time work very soon and will have less time on mins. Please keep updating your losses throughout the week and I will keep updating on the weekends. If I have time in the week I may pop in also to update.

Well done on your losses so far your all doing smashing ! :D

A BIG THANK YOU TO LINDA !!! :thankyou: Thanks hun for your kindness and generosity in looking after the thread whilst I've been off sick. Your amazing, I love ya ! :p I have sent you a pm will wait for your reply.

I will be updating all your losses on the spreadsheet very soon. Linda has a log of the results from the time I've been off till yesterday night. I will start updating from today and will wait for the previous results to come in from Linda. Hopefully I will have the spreadsheet up and running real soon ;).

Updating Your Losses

Just a request, going forward, please can you make sure you are writing the week number against your losses. Some of you are posting your losses late so I can't be sure which week you are posting for. To avoid any mix up, below I am writing the week numbers, please can you report your loss or gain next to the correct week number, so for example :-

4lb gain = week 3

If you just say, 4lb gain thanks, that does not help me and your stats may get mixed up. I hope you all appreciate this, its only so I can get your data as accurate as possible for you ;).

Kay xx

Pm returned Kay, hope it helps. I wondered the best way to make it easier for you but tried to show the week break but some were posted late. You know where i am if you need anything. Just don't wear yourself out again over the weekend Miss Bunny! We'd all rather you rested and got yourself well again! Love ya back xx

Pm returned Kay, hope it helps. I wondered the best way to make it easier for you but tried to show the week break but some were posted late. You know where i am if you need anything. Just don't wear yourself out again over the weekend Miss Bunny! We'd all rather you rested and got yourself well again! Love ya back xx

Aww thanks so much L for keeping a tally of the figures, I got your pms hun, I'm going to update the spreadsheet now :):) xx

I'm sure you've got my disastrous result but the 4 lb back on is week 3,

So I'm back to where I started 3 weeks ago lol tbh I thought it would be a lot worse

1lb off for me this week :)

Oh deary me. Gained 4.5lb. Thats what a wedding away does & a christening!!

Well done on everyone's losses.

I'm up 1.5lbs this week :-( gutted xx

Down 1 this week Kay!

1lb off this week x

I lost 3lbs but had gained 5 last week so so far I've gained 2! X

Put on 1 lb this week, expected so I'm ok with that x

Sent from my D6503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

-2.5 for me this week. :)

2lbs off for me this week :)
I'm delighted and just need that 1 more pund to reach my half stone :)

Week 3 5lb for me :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I am down 2lbs!

Hi, Well done to all losers. Not a good week for me TOTM + 1lb WI Monday

Sts for me thought it was going to be a lot worse so pleased with that :)

Hi just 1lb off this week.

Hi 1 off for me this week x

Lost 2.5lbs this week Linda. Thanks for offering to log the losses x

STS for me. Didn't have a great week so happy with that.

Hi I wish to join please. my target loss till the end of the year is 12 lbs;

Loss up till now:
Week 1 (no loss) [remaining 12 lbs]
Week 2 (2lbs) [remaining 10 lbs]

Hello all x Would like to join x

Up to now (no loss as joining today)

Total like to lose 14lbs

Hi
1.5lb off for me please...nearly back to where I started!
thank you for keeping the thread going. With such a large response, it is obviously important to lots of us :)

What a lovely and thoughtful gesture Linda, Kay will be made up when she comes back :) it would be so much to catch up on!
Sts for me this week- I think the soup challenge is responsible for damage limitation after the weekend I had lol x

Sts for me this week. Thank you for collecting the results :)

Well not a great start put on 2 pounds need to get my head in the game!!!

2lb off for me please :)

2lbs on for me this week, oh dear. It'll be gone next week and hopefully more ;) x

Hi Linda -2.5 for me this week. Your very good keeping notes for Kay that will make it alot easier for her when she comes back.

Hope your better soon Kay. :)

Hello thanks for collating this Linda. One off for me

Hi Kay I put on 2lbs this week

Hi Kay & Linda. Would you please put me drown for 3.5lb :). I couldn't get to group so this is my unofficial loss (I still weigh once a week at home). I'll net off any difference next week. Hope you feel better soon Kay.

1lb off for me thanks

Hi Linda, thanks for looking after all of this for us!
4 1/5 lbs off for me this week.
Kay, hope you feel better soon...

I sts this week! Luckily as was expecting a gain x

<3 I Can Do This <3

-1lb please Kay lovely :) xxxx

Hi lost 1lb at today's weigh in. Thanks x

Stayed the same this week :(

Just 0.5lb off me again this week. Better than nowt :rolleyes:

2lb off for me ... ? x
Thanks x

another 1lb off please :)

I wi this morning trying to put a stop to my feeding frenzy so I hope seeing I've gained the 4 lb back that I lost last week will sort my head out ,
So mad ,

I weighed on Tuesday and I didn't lose anything this week, hence being absent and not writing in this forum, but I am back now, watch out next week for my big loss hehehe x

Hope Kay is fighting fit soon! I gained 2lb today, hmmm. Never mind, with inspection coming this week I don't really have time to worry about what I'm eating! Xx

Lost 2lbs this week whoop :) :)

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh 3 off made up after last week's gain of 4 xx

DONE ! :D ...I will be posting doc in next post ;) xx

UPDATE - SAT 18/10/2014 :)

Updated doc ...

CD to 2015 Challenge.png

Please can you all make sure that your stats are correct. Some of you have been absent some weeks so I don't have all your data. To avoid any mistakes going forward, can you all please state when you post, which week number you are posting for, many many thanks.

Kay xx

Updating Your Losses

4lb gain = week 3

Kay xx

Back