Week 1 - 1.5 off
Week 2 - 0.5 on
Week 3 - 0.5 on

Thanks! X

Thanks kay :)
Yeh I'm ashamed to say my data is correct
What a failure :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Erm excuse me, 7.5 stones a failure ? :eek: well by that yard stick I should just go hide with me 4 stone :hide: :giggle: Your not a failure by any means, your having a bad week and we all have those. You'll snap out of it lovely and soon come back fighting like the Super Vonic we all know :D.

Kay xx

Hi all, can I please join this challenge. I would like to lose 12lb

Here are my losses for oct so far.

Week 1 - 1.5 off
Week 2 - 0.5 on
Week 3 - 0.5 on

Thanks! X

You found us :D, will add you now lovely :).

Kay xx

Erm excuse me, 7.5 stones a failure ? :eek: well by that yard stick I should just go hide with me 4 stone :hide: :giggle: Your not a failure by any means, your having a bad week and we all have those. You'll snap out of it lovely and soon come back fighting like the Super Vonic we all know :D. Kay xx

Bad 5 month is closer to the mark

Bad 5 month is closer to the mark

lol think we should post on your diary, you'll sort it hun :D xx

Hi all, can I please join this challenge. I would like to lose 12lb

Here are my losses for oct so far.

Week 1 - 1.5 off
Week 2 - 0.5 on
Week 3 - 0.5 on

Thanks! X

DONE ! :D xx

CD to 2015 Challenge.png

It's taken me over a year to lose the last stone and I have about 4 more to go, don't get discouraged, you've done great and you'll get there xx

Thanks Hun ,
It gets me down but I am starting to feel more positive so hopefully I'm getting back in the zone ,

Thanks Hun ,
It gets me down but I am starting to feel more positive so hopefully I'm getting back in the zone ,

We all have bad days or like me bad months lol xx glad to hear u feeling more positive xx

Thanks Hun
Yes mines been months too lol,
Struggled since May

I've tried for last year on my own at home but realised i need to go back to group for motivation lol x this week is my first week eek lol x

UPDATE SAT 18/10/2014 :D

Hello everyone :),

Sorry I've been AWOL, I was unwell and wasn't able to come on mins and update. Going forward I will only be updating this challenge on the weekends, once a week as I will be starting full time work very soon and will have less time on mins. Please keep updating your losses throughout the week and I will keep updating on the weekends. If I have time in the week I may pop in also to update.

Well done on your losses so far your all doing smashing ! :D

A BIG THANK YOU TO LINDA !!! :thankyou: Thanks hun for your kindness and generosity in looking after the thread whilst I've been off sick. Your amazing, I love ya ! :p I have sent you a pm will wait for your reply.

I will be updating all your losses on the spreadsheet very soon. Linda has a log of the results from the time I've been off till yesterday night. I will start updating from today and will wait for the previous results to come in from Linda. Hopefully I will have the spreadsheet up and running real soon ;).

Updating Your Losses

Just a request, going forward, please can you make sure you are writing the week number against your losses. Some of you are posting your losses late so I can't be sure which week you are posting for. To avoid any mix up, below I am writing the week numbers, please can you report your loss or gain next to the correct week number, so for example :-

4lb gain = week 3

If you just say, 4lb gain thanks, that does not help me and your stats may get mixed up. I hope you all appreciate this, its only so I can get your data as accurate as possible for you ;).

October - Week Numbers :)

Week 1 - Wed 1st Oct to Tues 7th Oct

Week 2 - Wed 8th Oct to Tues 14th Oct

Week 3 - Wed 15th Oct to Tues 21st Oct

Week 4 - Wed 22nd Oct to Tues 28th Oct

Week 5 - Wed 29th Oct to Fri 31st Oct

Hope you all have a lovely weekend :).

Kay xx

Hi Kay, is good to see you and the bunny back - hope you're feeling much better. Many thanks for all the hard work you put in here and thanks to Linda for helping out whilst you were away.:gen126:

Justconfirming my results so far have been recorded correctly, so when I weigh in this Wednesday I'm correct in thinking that will be my Week 4 weigh in?

Back