Quarterly Challenge - Welcome Aboard One And All

Hi Kay, is good to see you and the bunny back - hope you're feeling much better. Many thanks for all the hard work you put in here and thanks to Linda for helping out whilst you were away.:gen126:

Justconfirming my results so far have been recorded correctly, so when I weigh in this Wednesday I'm correct in thinking that will be my Week 4 weigh in?

Aww thanks lovely :). Yep hun your right Wed 22nd is beginning of week 4 ;). Good luck I hope you do smashing ! :D xx

Hi,
WI today and 3.5 pounds off =)
Thank you

3 lbs off for me this morning :)

DONE ! :D xx

CD to 2015 Challenge.png

Week 3 gained 2.5lbs

Disappointing but I went to one of friends weddings on Thursday and it was a beautiful day. So pick myself up, dust myself off and try again.

Thanks Kay

Hi Kay, glad you are back!
Week 1: 3lbs off
Week 2: sts

Hi all results for past 2 weeks

week 2 - holiday
week 3 - 4lb gain !!

need to really knuckle down now

UODATE - SUN 19/10/2014 :)

Hi everyone,

Just a quick reminder from me. Going forward I will only be updating this thread once a week on the weekends. Please continue posting your results each week and remember to state, which week number you are posting for.

Thanks Kay xx

UODATE - SUN 19/10/2014 :)

Hi everyone,

Just a quick reminder from me. Going forward I will only be updating this thread once a week on the weekends. Please continue posting your results each week and remember to state, which week number you are posting for.

Thanks Kay xx
cheers Kay xx

Hi Kay

Week 3 -1lb

thanks Sarah

Hi everyone!!

Week 3 sts for me- remaining 10 pounds

Hi everyone, a STS for week 3 for me. To be expected though with * week just arriving.

Week 3 - 2lb gain for me.

Was my birthday so expected. Hoping for a better result next week...

Week 3 - 1.25lbs off for me plus the .25lbs from week 2 that couldn't be registered if you remember Kay so a total of 1.5lbs for week 3 please :)
Well done Sammy - ooh getting close to goal now!

Hi Kay - week 3 = 1lb loss for me

Back