Quarterly Challenge - Welcome Aboard One And All

Sorry for the delay in updating for week 3 bad bad week again and have put on 4 pounds gotta get my head in the game!

Hi everyone, STS again for week 4. It's a miracle really as I had Pizza Hut on Saturday and didn't exactly eat much superfree yesterday!

another sts for me xx

Week 4 - 4.5lbs lost for me - thanks Kay!

Week 4 - 6.5lbs off

Had tonsillitis for half the week and could barely manage anything for a couple of days so doesn't feel like a proper loss :(

Week 4 - 6.5lbs off

Had tonsillitis for half the week and could barely manage anything for a couple of days so doesn't feel like a proper loss :(
I wouldn't worry how or why u got that loss - just celebrate it!

I know it's a good loss, however I got there. Just worry how this week will play out and if I'm just going to put some/all of it back on now I'm eating again.

know what u mean - but perhaps u cd make some soup, baked potatoes and other filling free food to fill u in this weather? Hope u don't have again.

Yes I will thank you - hopefully if I stay on plan I'll still lose a little this week and then I'll really be able to celebrate!

Yes I will thank you - hopefully if I stay on plan I'll still lose a little this week and then I'll really be able to celebrate!
Good luck!

Hello Lovelies :)

Week 4 - 2.5lb

Thanks

Tracy x

Week 4 - 3lb for me, thanks!

Congrats to everyone who's weighed in this week ??

Back