Quarterly Challenge - Welcome Aboard One And All

Week 5: 8lb off Really don't know what happened, * week as well so a bit concerned about just how healthy that is :/ (still pleased to lose the weight though lol)
that's amazing well done!!

Gained 1.5lbs soo annoyed as am really trying to shift this weight! Brought some scan bran for the first time so gonna make some cakes & see if that helps

I didn't make it to weigh in tonight but according to my scales 2lb off thanks x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I didn't make it to weigh in tonight but according to my scales 2lb off thanks x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
well done Aimz!

Can I opt out of the challenge, please, doing badly at the moment and would rather keep my shame rivate.
good luck and well done to everyone.

I've forgotten to update here..

Week 1 : -3
Week 2 : sts
Week 3 : +3
Week 4 : -3.5

Not a great month for me, but oh well. Hopefully I can still do well for the rest of the time available. :)

Thank you Hun better luck for next week good luck with the scan bran (the carrot cakes really nice) xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
thanks for the tip, haven't got any carrots in at the mo but will try next time x

Thank you Hun better luck for next week good luck with the scan bran (the carrot cakes really nice) xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
thanks for the tip, will defo try that next time as I don't have any carrots in at the mo. Good lick for next week

Despite being well behaved all week, i maintained

1lb off for me. Raised my target so 4.5lbs to go.

Back