Quarterly Challenge - Welcome Aboard One And All

UPDATE - FRI 31/10/2014 :D

November 2014

From tomorrow (1st November) please can you make sure that you continue to quote the relevant week number for your loss. Here are the week numbers for November :-

WEEK 1 - Sat 1st Nov to Fri 7th Nov

WEEK 2 - Sat 8th Nov to Fri 14th Nov

WEEK 3 - Sat 15th Nov to Fri 21st Nov

WEEK 4 - Sat 22nd Nov to Fri 28th Nov

WEEK 5 - Sat 29th Nov - Sun 30th Nov

Hope this helps ;).

Kay xx

PS. Thank you to whoever left me a rep comment on this thread :) xx

Hi Kay - nice to see you!

not happy one on thought i had been good xx

Thanks for all your work on this Kay - you a star :bunnydance:

PS I lost 2.5 this week but chart says 2 - every half counts!

hehe :giggle: sorry lovely have corrected it, you've done super this month Shelley ! :D Hope your ok hun, miss ya ! xx

Hi Kay - nice to see you!

Hi Linda :) thanks for your lovely pm's, I will reply promise, just trying to catch up with everything on the weekend. I have amended your target as requested ;). Hope your ok lovely, miss you all xx

UPDATE SAT 01/11/14 :D

October / November

Hi everyone, just to make life easier for you all, I have decided to keep the October figures on the spreadsheet for one more week, so that you have a chance to update me on your October losses. From next weekend I will be removing them and you will only see the November columns. For now I have just added week 1 for November at the end, for the current week. Hope this is all making sense. ;)

Absence

Just to make things easier going forward, if there are more than 3 weeks in a row of absence then I will take it that you have decided to drop out of the challenge and your name will be deleted. There are already a few people who have not updated for 3 weeks, I am going to keep their names for 1 more week then next weekend, I will delete them from the spreadsheet if I don't hear from them in the week.

Many Thanks
Kay xx

Updated doc ...

CD to 2015 Challenge.png

Thanks for the msg. I'd love to join. I weigh on a thurs morning. I want to loose up to 10lbs. But been terrible since September so no losses from me yet. And not sure of starting weight til Thursday. Laura x

Promise I am starting this week after tonite. Need to get back on it x

W1 1/11/14

I've lost 5lbs this morning!
got my 1.5 st award
Club 10
SOTW
AND i'm in the next stone bracket!

Well pleased is an understatement! :D:D

and i won a raffle prize :D
:banana dancer::banana dancer:

hehe :giggle: sorry lovely have corrected it, you've done super this month Shelley ! :D Hope your ok hun, miss ya ! xx

Thanks Kay, I'm very happy with how its going. Lovely to have you around and hope to catch up soon x

W1 1/11/14

got my 1.5 st award
Club 10
SOTW

Amazing - well done you star :D

Week 4 and 5
Last week I wasnt very well and did not go to grp, so I dont have official number for week 4 but I know it was about 5 kg gain.
Today , week 5 and 5,5 lbs gain.
Thank you

W1 1/11/14

got my 1.5 st award
Club 10
SOTW

Absolutely fantastic xx hoping for a massive result next week lol

Thanks Kay for updating the sheet! Not a good October for me but fingers crossed November will be better!

Hi!

I did join this a few weeks back but didn't come back to update, and I can't find my original post - maybe because I am a restricted user? I lost a total of 8 lbs during October, very happy!

My losses were:

(01/10)wk 1 2lbs
(09/10)wk 2 0.5lb
(16/10)wk 3 1lb
(23/10)wk 4 2lb
(30/10)wk 5 2.5lb

Hope its ok to stick with the challenge x

Kay003 - really sorry, I'd love to stay with the challenge and promise to update weekly! :)

x

Since the beginning of this challenge up till today I have lost 3lb in total

Think my October went something like -3, +1, STS, STS -1

Hi Linda :) thanks for your lovely pm's, I will reply promise, just trying to catch up with everything on the weekend. I have amended your target as requested ;). Hope your ok lovely, miss you all xx

No worries about replying - realise you're busy! Thx for amending - been on Chester meet today but had saved syns for it and still hoping for a loss 2moro - will pop over to your thread now and see what you've been up to!x

Back