Quarterly Challenge - Welcome Aboard One And All

Hi everyone! Week 5 and I put 2lb on but it's my own fault. Now getting my head back in the game for November! Thanks for all the hard work Kay!

No weigh in for me this week xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

4.5lb off :)

Don't think I updated week before last maintain, last week I put 1lb on then lost 2.5lbs this week. I was nominated for miss slinky but didn't win (the other ladies deserved it far more!)

Completely forgot to be updating this :/ I've done 5 this week 0 the week before 0 the week before that then I think I'm all caught up? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

3.5 off for me but that's for the last 2 weeks I said 2lb off last week as I didn't make it to group so count it as 1.5 if that make sense? Lol thank you xx

3.5 off for me but that's for the last 2 weeks I said 2lb off last week as I didn't make it to group so count it as 1.5 if that make sense? Lol thank you xx

It kinda makes sense lol

Week 5 - 2.5lbs down for me! Well done ladies on your results

Hi kay couldnt get to weigh in again last night and cant for next two weeks either so decided to weigh in at home instead so this wewks loss will be abit miss leading but i think it better for me to do it this way instead of not weighing in at all for a whole month i hope it is ok for me to do this.

So think im on week 6? and it would be 2lb loss (if that makes me 10st 5.5lb)

Hope that sound ok for u and thanks again kay this is keeping me on the straight and narrow. :)

November week 1,
Lost 7 lb
:)
Thanks sis

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow Von that's a brilliant loss - know like me you've been struggling so really well done for turning things around!

November week one lost 4.5 yay!!!
4.5lbs left to lose

November week 1 lost 1 1/2 pounds thanks Kay

Back