Quarterly Challenge - Welcome Aboard One And All

Sorry I've been missing my OH is in hospital and I'm working silly hours so not been on. Last week I lost 0.5 and this week I lost 2 so good weeks for weight losses. I noticed on the table of days -11.5 next to mine x

Sent from my D6503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi everyone some great losses :D

I lost another 3.5lbs this week and got my 7 stone award & means I've lost (just) over 100lbs :party0011:

Wow that's impressive especially since april 2014 :D Big well done xxx

Hi all, I Hv had a few issues recently and not been on track. I rejoined last night and was disgusted at the weight that showed on the scales :-( I am bk on track today!!! I need to go shopping after work tho and get this weeks food. Thinking of making the speed soup with pickled onions. Had it before and really liked it.
Can I now join the challenge?? Xx

Well a half pound off for me for November's, week 1- must get my head round this challenge soon! Well done to you losers and good luck to everyone else! Thx Kay for all your efforts and glad your weight loss and work are going well xx

Just another 0.5lb off for me, Week One for November. I'm the proverbial tortoise on the scales but slowly, slowly, inching down. Thanks Kay, enjoy your weekend off hun xxx

So we're 2 tortoises plodding to target together - but hope we won't sts whilst we're in hibernation till the Spring!

UPDATE - SAT 08/11/2014 :D

November 2014

Please can you all make sure that you continue to quote the relevant week number for your losses.

Here are the week numbers for November again.

Today is the start of week 2 . ;) :-

WEEK 1 - Sat 1st Nov to Fri 7th Nov

WEEK 2 - Sat 8th Nov to Fri 14th Nov

WEEK 3 - Sat 15th Nov to Fri 21st Nov

WEEK 4 - Sat 22nd Nov to Fri 28th Nov

WEEK 5 - Sat 29th Nov - Sun 30th Nov

Thanks Kay xx

UPDATE - SAT 08/11/14 :)

Absence

Following my post from last week about attendance, if I don't get any updates from members for 3 weeks in a row, I will assume they have pulled out of the challenge and their data will be deleted.

For the same reasons I have removed the members below. If you come back to the challenge and don't see your name, I will be more than happy to add you again :), you can start fresh from November with a new target, so all is not lost ;).

- BETHANYCHEY
- BINKBONK
- DONKEYSAURUSREX
- IRISHTWEET
- LINDSEY88
- LOOPYLAURA11
- SUNNLIGHTBUB
- WILLFITSKINNYJEANS

November Week 1 Attendence

I have caught up with the thread and unfortunately there are lots of people who haven't updated their week 1 loss for November :confused:, I hope your all ok and will be coming back to the challenge soon to update. As I mentioned previously, if I don't see any updates for 3 weeks, I will have to remove your name from the challenge.

I will be posting the new doc in a mo, well done to all of you who have been posting, and on your fab losses so far ! :D

Kay xx

Back