Hi kay, week 5 was a holiday for me sorry forgot to post. Hope that ok

Hi Kay, sorry forgot last weeks results. Lost 1.5. Sorry x

Week 5 - 1lb on for me please. X

Lost 1lb this morning - November Week 1

Thanks

Hi Kay

I've STS this week :(

November week 1- 0.5lb loss for me

November week 1 - 2lbs gain after 2nd planned week off. Now back to the losses.....

Week 5 for me was a sts , last week in oct I sure I posted it ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Week 5 - STS ... shocking October! Determined to have a much better November!!

Hello :)

Week 5 - 2.5lb off for me

Tracy x

Weighed in tonight with 3lb off, not sure if that counts as week 5 Oct or week 1 Nov tho, sorry xxx

Well done everyone

1.5 lbs off for me today.

Well after an extremely naughty weekend, I had a 1lb gain yesterday, for week 5 (or week 1 of Nov). Back on track now though! Xx

Sorry I've not been weighing in! Will weigh again next Monday xxxx

Hi everyone! Week 5 and I put 2lb on but it's my own fault. Now getting my head back in the game for November! Thanks for all the hard work Kay!

No weigh in for me this week xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

4.5lb off :)

week 1 + 1

Don't think I updated week before last maintain, last week I put 1lb on then lost 2.5lbs this week. I was nominated for miss slinky but didn't win (the other ladies deserved it far more!)

November week 1 = 2.5lbs off for me xx

Completely forgot to be updating this :/ I've done 5 this week 0 the week before 0 the week before that then I think I'm all caught up? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Week 5 - 2.5lbs down

3.5 off for me but that's for the last 2 weeks I said 2lb off last week as I didn't make it to group so count it as 1.5 if that make sense? Lol thank you xx

Week 5 - 2.5lbs down for me! Well done ladies on your results

Week 5 - +3lb :( (10.4)

I was on holiday last week so will make an extra effort this week!

Thanks Kay

Hi kay couldnt get to weigh in again last night and cant for next two weeks either so decided to weigh in at home instead so this wewks loss will be abit miss leading but i think it better for me to do it this way instead of not weighing in at all for a whole month i hope it is ok for me to do this.

So think im on week 6? and it would be 2lb loss (if that makes me 10st 5.5lb)

Hope that sound ok for u and thanks again kay this is keeping me on the straight and narrow. :)

November week 1,
Lost 7 lb
:)
Thanks sis

November week 1
+ 3lb. Half term treats ;) it will be off next week though. X

November week one lost 4.5 yay!!!
4.5lbs left to lose

November week 1 lost 1 1/2 pounds thanks Kay

Sorry I've been missing my OH is in hospital and I'm working silly hours so not been on. Last week I lost 0.5 and this week I lost 2 so good weeks for weight losses. I noticed on the table of days -11.5 next to mine x

Sent from my D6503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

November week 1 - 1lb off please x

Wk1 0.5lb off

Hi everyone some great losses :D

I lost another 3.5lbs this week and got my 7 stone award & means I've lost (just) over 100lbs :party0011:

Hiya,Week 6 - Holidays for me please Kay.Thanks xWell done to everyone his week what with Halloween and last night :)

Couldn't make sw last week but this week gained 0.5lbs completely expected and im so suprised it wasn't more :) x

<3 I Can Do This <3

November Week 1 - Finally 1.5lbs off! It's going the right way! ;)

Cheers chick xx

Hi all, I Hv had a few issues recently and not been on track. I rejoined last night and was disgusted at the weight that showed on the scales :-( I am bk on track today!!! I need to go shopping after work tho and get this weeks food. Thinking of making the speed soup with pickled onions. Had it before and really liked it.
Can I now join the challenge?? Xx

YES :D I've kept you in, just give me your new target for the challenge and you can start from November, I have put you down as hols for week 1 ;). Looking forward to your updates xx

Week 5 - 2lb gain

Know where I went wrong though and determined to get those 2lbs back off this week :)

Well a half pound off for me for November's, week 1- must get my head round this challenge soon! Well done to you losers and good luck to everyone else! Thx Kay for all your efforts and glad your weight loss and work are going well xx

hi kay,

november week one and a STS for me :(

Just another 0.5lb off for me, Week One for November. I'm the proverbial tortoise on the scales but slowly, slowly, inching down. Thanks Kay, enjoy your weekend off hun xxx

DONE ! :D xx (doc to follow)

UPDATE - SAT 08/11/2014 :D

November 2014

Please can you all make sure that you continue to quote the relevant week number for your losses.

Here are the week numbers for November again.

Today is the start of week 2 . ;) :-

WEEK 1 - Sat 1st Nov to Fri 7th Nov

WEEK 2 - Sat 8th Nov to Fri 14th Nov

WEEK 3 - Sat 15th Nov to Fri 21st Nov

WEEK 4 - Sat 22nd Nov to Fri 28th Nov

WEEK 5 - Sat 29th Nov - Sun 30th Nov

Thanks Kay xx

Ut oh...think ive got mixed up with the weeks as I weigh in on Monday but haven't gave you week 1s details yet? I STS last week x

UPDATE SAT -08/11/2014 :D

Discrepancies and corrections to your losses.

Whilst starting the spreadsheet up for November, I have noticed some people have been getting mixed up with the week numbers for the end of Oct to Nov. I have tried my best to put your figures in the right week number. If there are any discrepancies, please can you let me know as soon as possible, by giving me the full detail of your losses and week numbers. So for example, pls make sure you are posting as follows :-

Oct
wk1 HOLS
wk2 -5
wk3 STS
wk4 -2
wk5 -3
Total loss = 10lbs.

This is the information I need. If you just post `my October figures are not correct ' that will not help me, thanks ;).

I have now done the spreadsheet for November so your October weekly figures will not show anymore. You need to go to the October TOTAL column and check that your monthly figure is correct. If it isn't pls post like the example above, so I can make sure I have the same weekly totals as you.

Hope this is all making sense :). Posting doc in a mo ...

Kay xx

Updated doc ...

CD to 2015 Challenge.png

DONE ! :D xx

please make sure your October total is correct :).

Last edited:
:character00148: :faint2: time for a coffee break me thinks :coffee: :D, will be back on later, hope you all have a fab weekend ! :p And well done on all

your losses so far !

Kay xx

:bighug:

Sorry I've been missing my OH is in hospital and I'm working silly hours so not been on. Last week I lost 0.5 and this week I lost 2 so good weeks for weight losses. I noticed on the table of days -11.5 next to mine x

Sent from my D6503 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Hope ur oh is ok - well done on ur losses x

UPDATE - SAT 08/11/14 :)

Absence

Following my post from last week about attendance, if I don't get any updates from members for 3 weeks in a row, I will assume they have pulled out of the challenge and their data will be deleted.

For the same reasons I have removed the members below. If you come back to the challenge and don't see your name, I will be more than happy to add you again :), you can start fresh from November with a new target, so all is not lost ;).

- BETHANYCHEY
- BINKBONK
- DONKEYSAURUSREX
- IRISHTWEET
- LINDSEY88
- LOOPYLAURA11
- SUNNLIGHTBUB
- WILLFITSKINNYJEANS

November Week 1 Attendence

I have caught up with the thread and unfortunately there are lots of people who haven't updated their week 1 loss for November :confused:, I hope your all ok and will be coming back to the challenge soon to update. As I mentioned previously, if I don't see any updates for 3 weeks, I will have to remove your name from the challenge.

I will be posting the new doc in a mo, well done to all of you who have been posting, and on your fab losses so far ! :D

Kay xx

thx again Kayxx

November week 1 - 2lbs on:(

So we're 2 tortoises plodding to target together - but hope we won't sts whilst we're in hibernation till the Spring!

Can u make that 3 :rolleyes::D xx

Back