Quarterly Challenge - Welcome Aboard One And All

Hi Kay - A STS for me this week & next week I'm off as its my birthday :bday: Good luck to everyone next week, I'll be checking in to see how the week is going x

NOV WEEK 2: -4lb :)

well done everyone whether you've had a loss STS, or even a blip and gained we are all doing a great job xx

well done everyone whether you've had a loss STS, or even a blip and gained we are all doing a great job xx

Fantastic x well done x

Maybe you have hit a temporary plateau?

Hope not too long on it!!

...err 17lbs off since October...gutted ? :eek::D

I know I'm generally thrilled but as expecting gain this week was hoping to get ahead last weigh in!! Plus still have loads to go & would love to be vaguely near target next summer. Have two weddings to go to & want to look fab :p

Hi Kay - I lost 0.75lbs this week - does that even count? Bit disappointed as I've had a good week but hey ho will carry on.

Most definitely counts & carry on and hopefully big whoosh next week :D

Most definitely counts & carry on and hopefully big whoosh next week :D
Thx - and hope you're right - that's just what I need - :shifter:a great big whoosh next week!!

Well half off for me pleased it not a gain or maintain but felt it should have been more still no use moaning 2 to go to target xx

Well half off for me pleased it not a gain or maintain but felt it should have been more still no use moaning 2 to go to target xx

Well done xx

Hi everyone. Some fab losses going on here. My week 4 oct and week 1 nov were holidays (1 planned, 1 holiest hangover). Week 2 = 3lb gain! Work to do!...

Nov week 2 is 5.5 off for me please x

Arrgghh 1lb on!! I'm so rubbish at this game! Back to basics and doubling up on superfree this week!

Week 2 STS for me, totm. :rollseyes:

week 2 - 2lbs off for me please Kay

Hi all,

Well done on the losses this week!

November, Week 2 - 1 1/2 lbs off for me, please.

Thanks!

Hey kay :) I only put on 1 not 2 xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

5.5 off for me this week!!! Yaaaaaay!!!

Hi Kay - I lost 0.75lbs this week - does that even count? Bit disappointed as I've had a good week but hey ho will carry on. Hope you're ok and thax again for all your work in maintaining our figures! xx

Well done to the losers and good luck to the rest of us!! xx

Hi Kay - A STS for me this week & next week I'm off as its my birthday :bday: Good luck to everyone next week, I'll be checking in to see how the week is going x

November week 2
2lbs on. Going to have to get my head in the game this week. Well done to everyone on their losses. X

1.5lbs off for me this weigh in :)

Up 2 for Nov week 2 - am blaming star week but I was wobbly a few days!

15th Nov Week 3 and 3lbs off for me :)
Just half a pound away from my 2 st award :)
(my daughter lost 1 lbs , so i am now lighter than her lol)

Week 3 2lb loss for me :D

DONE ! :D xx (posting updated doc in a mo )

UPDATE - SUN 16/11/2014 :D

November 2014

Hi everyone, :)

Please can you make sure that you continue to quote the relevant week number for your loss. Here are the week numbers for November :-

WEEK 1 - Sat 1st Nov to Fri 7th Nov

WEEK 2 - Sat 8th Nov to Fri 14th Nov

WEEK 3 - Sat 15th Nov to Fri 21st Nov

WEEK 4 - Sat 22nd Nov to Fri 28th Nov

WEEK 5 - Sat 29th Nov - Sun 30th Nov

Thanks Kay xx ;).

So for week 5 do we have to weigh in on the Sunday? I am weighing i on Fridays atm so that would be another weigh in two days later :S

NUMBER OF WEIGH INS FOR NOVEMBER :)

Depending on which day you weigh in, you will have the following number of weigh ins for the month of November.

Hope this helps ;).

Kay xx

MONDAY = 4
TUESDAY = 4
WEDNESDAY = 4
THURSDAY = 4
FRIDAY = 4
SATURDAY = 5
SUNDAY = 5

So for week 5 do we have to weigh in on the Sunday? I am weighing i on Fridays atm so that would be another weigh in two days later :S

You will only have 4 weigh ins for November hun if you weigh on Friday, so you will have nothing to report for week 5 :) xx

UPDATE - Sun 16/11/14 :)

Absence

Following my post from last week about attendance, if I don't get any updates from members for 3 weeks in a row, I will assume they have pulled out of the challenge and their data will be deleted.

For the same reasons I have removed the following members. If you come back to the challenge and don't see your name, I will be more than happy to add you again :), you can start fresh with a new target, so all is not lost ;).

- BRIDESMAIDBLITZ
- BUBBLES No.2
- BUBBLESANSEO
- DAISYBELL18
- JESSYG24
- KERRY2285
- LONGTERMBRIDESMAID
- LOOPYLEANNE
- LYNN3COOKIES
- NEW_PATTY
- POLLY2710
- RACHE83
- REANDER
- SOOKIE

November Week 2 Attendence

I have caught up with the thread and unfortunately there are lots of people who haven't updated their week 2 loss for November :confused:, I hope your all ok and will be coming back to the challenge soon to update. As I mentioned previously, if I don't see any updates for 3 weeks, I will have to remove your name from the challenge.

I will be posting the new doc in a mo, well done to all of you who have been posting, and on your fab losses so far ! :D

Kay xx

Last edited:
Back