Quarterly Challenge - Welcome Aboard One And All

TARGET
3lb or LESS TO TARGET

Well done to BARBETTE AND ZAFIRA for reaching TARGET ! Whoop ! :D Once you reach TARGET, your stats will be highlighted in Yellow. :)

I have also added a new section. Once you are 3lbs or less from TARGET, your name will be highlighted in BLUE, to keep you motivated to keep going on :p.

Kay xx

Updated doc ...

CD to 2015.png

DONE ! :D xx

Last edited:
:( Bummer lost my master copy of the spreadsheet, just done a system restore which takes me back 2 weeks, oh well I'll catch up, lucky I posted the new one up just before my computer decided to lose it :rolleyes:.

Kay xx

:( Bummer lost my master copy of the spreadsheet, just done a system restore which takes me back 2 weeks, oh well I'll catch up, lucky I posted the new one up just before my computer decided to lose it :rolleyes:.

Kay xx

Oh no!! If you want I can copy out the latest version and send it over to you? Or do you need to do something else??

Oh no!! If you want I can copy out the latest version and send it over to you? Or do you need to do something else??

Aww thanks lovely, the bunny is already on it :p, 5 mins and I will have caught up xx

Aw bless you work so hard on all this! If you ever need a hand just give me a shout I'm more than happy to help out.

That's very sweet of you, thank you hun, much appreciated ;) xx

Kay xx

Oh no thats so annoying :mad:

Thx again Kay - this challenge is def helping me to stay on track and probably lots of others! xx

Agreed thanks for all your hard work lovely bunny :bunnydance:

Hi Kay! Hope you get the spreadsheet back! You definitely don't need the extra work at the moment! Could you put me down for a 2.5lb loss for week 2 my dear!

November week 3 - STS for me

Was looking like 1.5 off yesterday morning but then star week arrived and I inhaled about a tonne of chocolate yesterday. Oops!

Hi

Sorry ive been off line for the last couple of weeks

Week 5 STS

Week 6 + 2 :( AF though so not too worried

finding it a real struggle to get below that 10 number :(

Good Afternoon :)

November Wk 2 -4lb :D

I just checked the spreadsheet, I lost 2lb Nov wk 1 ( every pounds counts)

Thank you

Tracy x

Week 3 - ST'S

Finished my job on Friday after 5 years thanks to redundancy, so was a tough week. Happy just not to have a gain really.

Yes you did well not to gain - sorry to hear that - hope you find something else soonx

I have lost half a lb this week, getting there slowly but i am loosing a lot slower than i anticipated- still, I'm happy to be going in the right direction.

Back