Quarterly Challenge - Welcome Aboard One And All

Lost another 3lb this week :D
Xx
Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes you did well not to gain - sorry to hear that - hope you find something else soonx

Thank you, got an interview tomorrow so fingers crossed.
Just feel a bit lost this week, I was a 1-1 carer for a disabled girl so after 5 years they're like a second family, going to take a long while getting used to not seeing them every day.

Shush - you haven't made it to Thursday yet!

I cant wait till thursday comes so i finally know what damage i did on Sunday
Been good since so hope i can pull some back x

Thank you, got an interview tomorrow so fingers crossed.
Just feel a bit lost this week, I was a 1-1 carer for a disabled girl so after 5 years they're like a second family, going to take a long while getting used to not seeing them every day.

Oh gosh that's a really special job - I'm sure it will take a while - perhaps a little easier when you get another job - you have good experience so hopefully you'll get something soon xx

Hi, could I join you all please? I'm new to MiniMins and I've been on SW for five weeks, but online only as there is no local group, so I'd love to join in. I've set myself a target loss for Christmas and I can give you my losses to date, and I definitely won't drop out! :)

November week 3 = 4lbs off and my 2st award. Really pleased :) Well done to everyone else xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done x

Hi, could I join you all please? I'm new to MiniMins and I've been on SW for five weeks, but online only as there is no local group, so I'd love to join in. I've set myself a target loss for Christmas and I can give you my losses to date, and I definitely won't drop out! :)

Hello of course you can join. Just set your target and give the losses and I am sure Kay will put you on the sheet

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Welcome - good luck - Kay003 manages the thread and usually updates at the weekendxx

Hello of course you can join. Just set your target and give the losses and I am sure Kay will put you on the sheet

Welcome - good luck - Kay003 manages the thread and usually updates at the weekendxx

Great, thanks! I'm loving the site and this thread is a great idea :)

Hopefully this is the information Kay needs. I started on 13th October so I'm a Monday weigher, I started at 16st 8lb and set myself the target of losing one and a half stones by Christmas, in October I lost 5lbs, in November week 1 I lost 1lb, in week 2 I lost 1lb and this week (3) I lost another 1lb (consistent, eh?!), so that's 8lbs so far.

Looking forward to being part of the challenge!

Great, thanks! I'm loving the site and this thread is a great idea :)

Hopefully this is the information Kay needs. I started on 13th October so I'm a Monday weigher, I started at 16st 8lb and set myself the target of losing one and a half stones by Christmas, in October I lost 5lbs, in November week 1 I lost 1lb, in week 2 I lost 1lb and this week (3) I lost another 1lb (consistent, eh?!), so that's 8lbs so far.

Looking forward to being part of the challenge!

Well done - consistent is great - partic when it's consistent losses!x

Back