Quarterly Challenge - Welcome Aboard One And All

1lb off for me this week :D

Another good week - ur going really well!x

Yes I would have at one point been disappointed with a pound but I have finally found a new mentality where a pound a week for 52 weeks is 52 pounds which is equal to nearly 4 stone. That's how I look at it now :D
Only 1.5lbs to my stone award so hoping to smash that next week :D

Yes I would have at one point been disappointed with a pound but I have finally found a new mentality where a pound a week for 52 weeks is 52 pounds which is equal to nearly 4 stone. That's how I look at it now :D
Only 1.5lbs to my stone award so hoping to smash that next week :D

hope u do that next week - it's great to hit these milestones- ur right about looking at the longer term effect of weight loss - I'm now also thinking that rapid losses don't really help when it comes to maintaining - so happier with slow and steady these days!xx

hope u do that next week - it's great to hit these milestones- ur right about looking at the longer term effect of weight loss - I'm now also thinking that rapid losses don't really help when it comes to maintaining - so happier with slow and steady these days!xx

I agree totally - my friend did the Cambridge diet a few years ago and lost 2 stone in about 6 weeks only thing is she introduced food back and piled it all back on and then some more x

Plus like they say - slow & steady wins the race :D

nov week 1 sts
nov week 2 3.5lbs down
nov week 3 0.5lbs down

I lost 0.25lb this week (week 3) I remember you saying that you can only track 1/2lb minimum so will have to say a STS for me this week!

Thanks Kay

Nov week 3, 1 and a 1/2 off thanks Kay for all your work

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Nov week 3. Average week last week and lost 1lb. But good news is I'm finally over the holiday. Can just tell, my heads back on it this week :)

I just want to say, I'm not going to be able yo get weighed this week until Saturday but it will be my this-week weigh in not my next-week weigh in!

Nov week 3- Had a 3lb gain this week unfortunately! I'm a bit mad coz I've def not been super good but thot I was ok, esp since I've done spin, an abs class & a swim! I did so well last week I guess it's a catch week. X

Nov week 3 - sts for me please

Back