Quarterly Challenge - Welcome Aboard One And All

NUMBER OF WEIGH INS FOR NOVEMBER :)

Depending on which day you weigh in, you will have the following number of weigh ins for the month of November.

Hope this helps ;).

Kay xx

MONDAY = 4
TUESDAY = 4
WEDNESDAY = 4
THURSDAY = 4
FRIDAY = 4
SATURDAY = 5
SUNDAY = 5

NUMBER OF WEIGH INS FOR NOVEMBER :)

Depending on which day you weigh in, you will have the following number of weigh ins for the month of November.

Hope this helps ;).

Kay xx

MONDAY = 4
TUESDAY = 4
WEDNESDAY = 4
THURSDAY = 4
FRIDAY = 4
SATURDAY = 5
SUNDAY = 5

thx Kay - hope ur enjoying ur weekend and updating the s/sheet isn't too much of a chore?

UPDATE - Sun 23/11/14 :)

Absence

Following my post from last week about attendance, if I don't get any updates from members for 3 weeks in a row, I will assume they have pulled out of the challenge and their data will be deleted.

For the same reasons I have removed the following members. If you come back to the challenge and don't see your name, I will be more than happy to add you again :), you can start fresh with a new target, so all is not lost ;).

- ACC
- ANJU100
- CHRISSYGRECH88
- DENISE42
- DUDETTE2001UK
- JENNJENN84
- JUSTJUDITH
- KALLY88
- LIL MISS CHATTERBOX
- MELONCOLLIE
- MISS MOOEY
- PUNK PIXIE
- ROSIELEA
- SAFIA
- VIXENX
- VIX88
- WALLI31

November Week 3 Attendence

I have caught up with the thread and unfortunately there are lots of people who haven't updated their week 3 loss for November :confused:, I hope your all ok and will be coming back to the challenge soon to update. As I mentioned previously, if I don't see any updates for 3 weeks, I will have to remove your name from the challenge.

I will be posting the new doc in a mo, well done to all of you who have been posting, and on your fab losses so far ! :D

Kay xx

nov week 1 sts
nov week 2 3.5lbs down
nov week 3 0.5lbs down

Hello hun :), it's good to see you back after so many weeks off. Unfortunately because you didn't update your losses for more than 3 weeks in a row, your details have been deleted. I will be more than happy to add you again, I will need a brand new target from you. I hope you are well and look forward to hearing from you soon ;).

Kay xx

Hi Kay! Hope you get the spreadsheet back! You definitely don't need the extra work at the moment! Could you put me down for a 2.5lb loss for week 2 my dear!

November week 3 - STS for me

Was looking like 1.5 off yesterday morning but then star week arrived and I inhaled about a tonne of chocolate yesterday. Oops!

Week 3 - ST'S

Finished my job on Friday after 5 years thanks to redundancy, so was a tough week. Happy just not to have a gain really.

November week 3 - only .25lb off as had last Monday evening off. Know you can't update that yet Kay so I'm hoping to add to it next Monday ;) x

Hi

Sorry ive been off line for the last couple of weeks

Week 5 STS

Week 6 + 2 :( AF though so not too worried

finding it a real struggle to get below that 10 number :(

Good Afternoon :)

November Wk 2 -4lb :D

I just checked the spreadsheet, I lost 2lb Nov wk 1 ( every pounds counts)

Thank you

Tracy x

I have lost half a lb this week, getting there slowly but i am loosing a lot slower than i anticipated- still, I'm happy to be going in the right direction.

Lost another 3lb this week :D
Xx
Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

November week 3 STS

November week 3 STS

November week 3 down 3.

Thanks Kay!!

Mornin all!

Week 3 nov -1.0lb

November week 3 = 4lbs off and my 2st award. Really pleased :) Well done to everyone else xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

November week 3 and -2lbs for me :)

Great, thanks! I'm loving the site and this thread is a great idea :)

Hopefully this is the information Kay needs. I started on 13th October so I'm a Monday weigher, I started at 16st 8lb and set myself the target of losing one and a half stones by Christmas, in October I lost 5lbs, in November week 1 I lost 1lb, in week 2 I lost 1lb and this week (3) I lost another 1lb (consistent, eh?!), so that's 8lbs so far.

Looking forward to being part of the challenge!

November week 3 didn't make it to group put me down for hols please Kay xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Nov week 3 - 2lb off :) finally my head is back in the game.

Nov week 3- sts for me
Its all I was aiming for so suppose I'm pleased :)

1lb off for me this week :D

Wk3- 1.5lb loss.

Very pleased my best loss for a while!

I lost 0.25lb this week (week 3) I remember you saying that you can only track 1/2lb minimum so will have to say a STS for me this week!

Thanks Kay

Nov week 3 - 3.5lb off

Thanks Kay x

Nov Wk 3 - 3.5lbs off for me :D

Thanks to lovely Kay for all the hard work on the challenge its really helping me stay focused x

Nov week 3, 1 and a 1/2 off thanks Kay for all your work

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Nov week 3. Average week last week and lost 1lb. But good news is I'm finally over the holiday. Can just tell, my heads back on it this week :)

Nov week 3- Had a 3lb gain this week unfortunately! I'm a bit mad coz I've def not been super good but thot I was ok, esp since I've done spin, an abs class & a swim! I did so well last week I guess it's a catch week. X

Nov week 3 - sts for me please

Yippee. 2.5lbs off for me at last :) thanks Kay xx
Week 3

Nov Week 3 - 2.5lbs off for me please! :D

November week 3 - 3.5 lb gain for me :confused: Don't know what happened as I was super good and even went to the gym more often this week... Got upset after weigh-in yesterday evening. This is my first gain and if I was bad I'd have expected it but I was expecting a nice bit of a loss to be honest. :mad:

Week 3 - STS

Hi - sts for me week 3 - November. Well done to u losers! Thx Kay for carrying on with the s/sheet xx

Well due to not being well with teeth problems and anti biotics have lost half this week, bit down about it as i only had 40 syns still it a loss keep up the good work everyone xx

Hey ,
sorry I have not checked in for few weeks, so will write down numbers for November
Nov week 1 +5,5 lbs
week 2 stay the same
week 3 + 4 lbs
week 4 - 12 lbs :D

Thing is I have been ill for 4 weeks and its my first week after getting well and weight loss I had is all over the top. Could not be more happy then I have now =)

Thank you

22 Nov '14 week 4

- 3.5 lbs and my 2 stone award :D :banana dancer:

One on for me week 3. *sigh*.

2lbs off for me this week :)

Week 3. Sts x

Just focusing on maintaining , ATM
Week 3, and 4 , are sts,
Wasn't sure if I posted last week sorry xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DONE ! :D xx (updated doc to follow)

Updated doc ... :p

CD to 2015.png

Kay xx

Hiya is it too late to join this challenge?

Yes kay you are a star x

November week 4 - 0.5lbs off for me. A loss at last! Thanks Kay.

Week 4 - 1lb loss

More than happy with that as I had a flexi day on Thursday for a wedding.
Had my interview on Wednesday and got offered a job so fully back on plan this week now my mindset is more positive :)

Hi everyone, weighing in late yet again. STS for me for week 3 please Kay!

Back