Quarterly Challenge - Welcome Aboard One And All

4.5 on for me had a bad couple of weeks :( xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

At least u know why and hope the next few weeks are better for you xx

UPDATE - Sun 30/11/14 :)

Absence

Following my post from last week about attendance, if I don't get any updates from members for 3 weeks in a row, I will assume they have pulled out of the challenge and their data will be deleted.

For the same reasons I have removed the following members. If you come back to the challenge and don't see your name, I will be more than happy to add you again :), you can start fresh with a new target, so all is not lost ;).

- CUPCAKE
- DEBZ1809
- JENSONBUTTONGIRL

November Week 4 Attendence

I have caught up with the thread and unfortunately there are lots of people who haven't updated their week 4 loss for November :confused:, I hope your all ok and will be coming back to the challenge soon to update. As I mentioned previously, if I don't see any updates for 3 weeks, I will have to remove your name from the challenge.

I will be posting the new doc in a mo, well done to all of you who have been posting, and on your fab losses so far ! :D

Kay xx

UPDATE SUN 30/11/14 :)

WEEK 5 November

Please note if your normal weigh in day is Saturday or Sunday, then you will have a week 5 result to report.

Kay xx

NOVEMBER TOTALS / AND DECEMBER

Today is the last day of November. In a moment I will be posting up the updated doc. Please can you all make sure that your total in the November column is correct. I will only be leaving the weekly November figures for you to check for one more week. From next week I will be putting up the new columns for December. For now I will only add Week 1 for December at the end of the November columns, so you still have one week left to check your November totals. Hope this is all making sense ;).

Kay xx

DECEMBER HOLIDAYS !
:xmastree: :D :eating: :party0036::17729:

Yes its that time of year again, FOOD FOOD glorious FOOD ! Hehe, I shouldn't be encouraging this on a challenge thread . :giggle:

Ahem ... if any of you would like to book holidays for December, please can you let me know in advance, as much as possible, much appreciated ;).

Kay xx

UPDATE - SUN 30/11/2014 :D

December 2014

Hi everyone, :)

Please can you make sure that you continue to quote the relevant week number for your loss. Here are the week numbers for December. Tomorrow is the beginning of Week 1 for December.

WEEK 1 - Mon 1st Dec to Sun 7th Dec

WEEK 2 - Mon 8th Dec to Sun 14th Dec

WEEK 3 - Mon 15th Dec to Sun 21st Dec

WEEK 4 - Mon 22nd Dec to Sun 28th Dec

WEEK 5 - Mon 29th Dec to Wed 31st Dec

Thanks Kay xx ;).

November week 4 - 0.5lbs off for me. A loss at last! Thanks Kay.

Week 4 - 1lb loss

More than happy with that as I had a flexi day on Thursday for a wedding.
Had my interview on Wednesday and got offered a job so fully back on plan this week now my mindset is more positive :)

Hi everyone, weighing in late yet again. STS for me for week 3 please Kay!

November week 4 - 1.25lbs off plus the .25lbs from last week please. Thanks Kay :) xx

Also thanks to whoever left me the rep comment! x

Hi

Nov Week Three a loss of 2lbs

Thanks

Tracy :)

November week 3 shows a 2lb loss here and I'm officially into the 15s - the first time for a long time :) :)

I lost 3.5lb this week! Achieved my 1 1/2 stone & club 10 a few days before my engagement party which is on Saturday (I started sw when I first got engaged in September & my club 10 was my first interim target) I am so happy!!!

I've lost 1lb this week xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

November week 4 - 2.5lb gone!! Yay

Mines a holiday for this WI please.

Holiday for me last night and last week. I did write out a post and send it last Monday but scrolling back, it's gone so I don't know what happened there. I think that's week 3 and 4.

3.5 off for week 4 :)

November week 4 = 1lb gain.

Well done on some fab losses :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nov week 4 1lb off :)

Thanks kay this challenge and all ur hard work is keepin me on the right track

- 1lb for me this week. im really struggling to get to those 9's :mad:

Week 4 Nov 1lb on! This months been a write off.

Nov week 4, -1lb for me. (10st exactly!)

Nov week 4- 0.5lb off for me.
Thank you for all your work Kay, the weekends are precious but we all appreciate it :) x

Nov week 4- 3lbs off please.

Thank you for your hard work Kay :) without this challenge I wouldn't have gotten back on plan until after christmas. X

Nov week 4 - 1lb loss

Thanks Kay

November week 4 - 2.5lbs loss :D

Nov week 4 1.5lb off thanks Kay

I've gained 7lbs in week 3!! It was my birthday, but no excuses, really disappointed. All about speed soup for me this week. Hope everyone else has had a god week x

Week 4 . Please put me down for a holiday week. ☺

Evening all, so glad we have this challenge thanks to Texty & Kay. Its really helping keep the focus at whats a very tough time of year - would be very easy to think sod it I'm going to start again in January!

Nov week 4 - 3.5lbs off for me :D

Can't remember when I last updated :/ this week I lost 1 :) last week I put on one and put on one the week before that too :( November is not going well so far xxx

Hi all,

Week 4 - -3.5 lbs for me please.

Thanks!

Hope everyone has a good week what with the festivities starting already :xmascheers:

Just 0.5 off for me Kay please. Xx

4.5 on for me had a bad couple of weeks :( xx

W4 - STS yet again:sigh: really annoyed this week but guess i should be happy I didn't gain

Week 4 - 3 off for me ... Woo hoo x

Week 5 29/11/14

2 lbs off for me this week :D:D
And SOTM again :D

STS this week for me x

DONE ! :faint2: :D xx (updated doc to follow)

UPDATE SUN 30/11/14 :D

Congratulations to BLADES4LIFE for hitting TARGET ! :talk017: Whoop ! Well done hun :p:p:p xx

UPDATE SUN 30/11/14 ;)

New Quarterly Challenge for Jan 2015

Hello everyone, I have really enjoyed watching you all do so well on this quarterly challenge, however going forward next year I don't feel I will be able to find the time to update a new quarterly challenge starting in Jan for 2015. I think they are a fab idea and keep everyone motivated, so if anyone is happy to do spreadsheets for a new quarterly challenge next year, just post on here and speak with Sheila (Texty F) :). Hope you all have a wonderful week and well done on all your losses !

Kay xx

UPDATE SUN 30/11/14 ;)

New Quarterly Challenge for Jan 2015

Hello everyone, I have really enjoyed watching you all do so well on this quarterly challenge, however going forward next year I don't feel I will be able to find the time to update a new quarterly challenge starting in Jan for 2015. I think they are a fab idea and keep everyone motivated, so if anyone is happy to do spreadsheets for a new quarterly challenge next year, just post on here and speak with Sheila (Texty F) :). Hope you all have a wonderful week and well done on all your losses !

Kay xx

really grateful to you for doing this challenge for us x
Would love to do it if i could..........but i have no idea how to do spread sheets etc:confused::(

Back