Quarterly Challenge - Welcome Aboard One And All

UPDATE SUN 30/11/14 :D

Congratulations to BLADES4LIFE for hitting TARGET ! :talk017: Whoop ! Well done hun :p:p:p xx

Thank you :)

Hi Kay so sorry I didn't update this week.

STS for me this week I think it's week 4 nov for me.

Hopefully I will have a better December :)

Don't beat yourself up - we'll all done that - speed soup sounds like a good idea but very strict!! Hope you have a good week x
thanks Hun, I'm only doing it for lunches only this week so not restricting myself too much

Thank you everyone thats congratulated me on here xx

Hi Kay - hope you're well? Sorry I'm late reporting in - have the family staying over at the mo - I sts on week 4 - I've had a bug and not eaten much but hoping it'll show next week - going to do a few Sexpress days too!!

Last edited:
UPDATE SUN 30/11/14 ;)

New Quarterly Challenge for Jan 2015

Hello everyone, I have really enjoyed watching you all do so well on this quarterly challenge, however going forward next year I don't feel I will be able to find the time to update a new quarterly challenge starting in Jan for 2015. I think they are a fab idea and keep everyone motivated, so if anyone is happy to do spreadsheets for a new quarterly challenge next year, just post on here and speak with Sheila (Texty F) :). Hope you all have a wonderful week and well done on all your losses !

Kay xx

Hi Kay - glad you're giving yourself a break by standing down on this s/sheet - wish I had the time to do it but I don't and wouldn't like to take it on then let everyone down!! Thanks for all your hard work xx

Thanks Kay for doing the spreadsheets totally understand that you are busy and why you are standing down.
Could I suggest if we do another challenge rather than doing the lovely spreadsheets we just list ourselves down in alphabetical order and then everyone copy and pastes and updates there own figures like we used to? Then no one has the time consuming job of the spreadsheets

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Morning everyone! I've STS again for week 4 of November. Well done to all the losers, just 1 more month to go!

December week 1 - 0.5lbs off for me. Thanks!

December week 1 - 5lbs loss :D

Which takes me through my target for this, and 2 stone overall since I started in September. So pretty happy this morning!

Hello Ladies

My WI dates seem to be muddled so I'm going to say a holiday for Nov Wk 4 and start again at Nov Wk 5 (if that's okay?)

I've just weighed in and it's a 2½lb loss for me this week :D

Thanks Kay for all your hard work

Tracy

Thank you x

Back