Quarterly Challenge - Welcome Aboard One And All

Thanks Kay for doing the spreadsheets totally understand that you are busy and why you are standing down.
Could I suggest if we do another challenge rather than doing the lovely spreadsheets we just list ourselves down in alphabetical order and then everyone copy and pastes and updates there own figures like we used to? Then no one has the time consuming job of the spreadsheets

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Brill idea - I think that's a great solution! Xx

First week in December ,
Lost 3lb,
Must be all the running up and down at work ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

great Von - ur mojo must be back - hope it hangs around for a a while!x

great Von - ur mojo must be back - hope it hangs around for a a while!x

I'm going to wi again in the morning coz my last wi was a morning one,
Il re post the result ,
But yea I'm pleased Linda ,

I'm going to wi again in the morning coz my last wi was a morning one,
Il re post the result ,
But yea I'm pleased Linda ,

That's better then - bet that's given u a lift!xx

That's better then - bet that's given u a lift!xx

It has,
I did feel like I'd lost but until I see it on the scales I doubt myself,
Don't know if I will shift much more before Xmas but I want to get this game finished in 2015,
Enough is enough

November week 4 - 2.5lbs loss :D
Well done - u've been really consistent on this challenge - I'm hoping some of ur success will rub off on me! Xx

Well done - u've been really consistent on this challenge - I'm hoping some of ur success will rub off on me! Xx

Thank you xx all i can advise is mix up your meals, i have been trying to limit syns to 10 or under and eating apples or oranges lol x next door neighbour as given me some malteasers reindeers so will have them as a treat on lead up to xmas as they only 3 syns each :)
And final bit of advice is if u fancy it have it (within syns if not free hex) as found in previous times ive gone off rail totally if i havent satisfied my cravings xx Good luck xx

Thank you xx all i can advise is mix up your meals, i have been trying to limit syns to 10 or under and eating apples or oranges lol x next door neighbour as given me some malteasers reindeers so will have them as a treat on lead up to xmas as they only 3 syns each :)
And final bit of advice is if u fancy it have it (within syns if not free hex) as found in previous times ive gone off rail totally if i havent satisfied my cravings xx Good luck xx

Thx - I'll take ur advice - plus I'm doing at least 2 days on Success Express (or Sexpress!) ooh yes and will be buying some Maltesers reindeers!! let's hope we all have a good week on the Challenge this week!xx

sts for november week 4 please kay. No week 5 for me.

Ohhh i saw the reindeers this morning and wondered how many Syns - 3 is not bad. Must also look to see what a popping candy Fredo costs me!

You are doing fab x

So glad I decided to wi this morning :)
Really pleased to say the least hope it keeps me focused

I've lost 6lb for week 1 in December :):):)

Ohhh i saw the reindeers this morning and wondered how many Syns - 3 is not bad. Must also look to see what a popping candy Fredo costs me! You are doing fab x

Popping candy Freddos are 4.5 syns x

Back