Quarterly Challenge - Welcome Aboard One And All

Thx - I'll take ur advice - plus I'm doing at least 2 days on Success Express (or Sexpress!) ooh yes and will be buying some Maltesers reindeers!! let's hope we all have a good week on the Challenge this week!xx

Hehe had to giggle at sexpress lol not eaten much today then used 10.5 syns at teatime lol 2 were for the greek style WW yoghurts lol hoping for a 3lb loss this week to get my club 10 award but happy with any loss really leading up to xmas :)

Hehe had to giggle at sexpress lol not eaten much today then used 10.5 syns at teatime lol 2 were for the greek style WW yoghurts lol hoping for a 3lb loss this week to get my club 10 award but happy with any loss really leading up to xmas :)
Hope u get the 3 off - I'd be delighted with 2 tbh xx

So glad I decided to wi this morning :)
Really pleased to say the least hope it keeps me focused

I've lost 6lb for week 1 in December :):):)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow - well done - you're on a roll now!! Did u starve for 5 days this week lol??!!xx

Hi all

Dec week 1 gained 1.5

Rough week back on track as of today! Supper disappointed by the gain but will try to move past it now.

Well done to everyone

Hope u get the 3 off - I'd be delighted with 2 tbh xx

Well just had a fry up at local community centre totally not within syns so hope i still have a loss this week :( on a good note i am now in a size 14 :)

Well just had a fry up at local community centre totally not within syns so hope i still have a loss this week :( on a good note i am now in a size 14 :)
Could u spread the Syns over the remaining days b4 WI? I'm sure u'll be careful for rest of the week - great for u to be in size 14 - I'm that size in trousers now and it feels great to be in what I call a 'normal' size and don't mind the size label showing!x

Ha ha Linda
All I can say is it down to being very busy and not stopping for almost 10 hours each day ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well Von-busy-bee - bring on being busy!!

Could u spread the Syns over the remaining days b4 WI? I'm sure u'll be careful for rest of the week - great for u to be in size 14 - I'm that size in trousers now and it feels great to be in what I call a 'normal' size and don't mind the size label showing!x

My weigh in day is tomorrow lol but had sneaky peek and it says a loss still xx

December week 1 +2.5 :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Week 1 - 2.5lbs off! Was hoping for more as I have lots of speed soup, but hey it's a good loss. Hope everyone is doing good x

Weeks holiday for me so no weigh in. Sorry for the late notification xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Dec week 1 - 2lbs off :)

Dec week 1- 1/2 pound off thanks Kay

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back