Quarterly Challenge - Welcome Aboard One And All

Oh goodness! So sorry for not updating last week - I had a super busy (and disappointing!) week last week and had a gain of 5lb for Nov week 4, but this week I've been unwell and I have had a loss of 8lb for Dec week 1! Woooo!
Well done everyone for your good weeks and commiserations to all who had a gain, but here I am as proof that it can go again!

Hi Kay, sorry for not posting last week as I forgot!!! I had a holiday from weighing for week 4 nov & 2off for dec week 1 please. Thanks! Xx

Thank you to whoever left me a rep comment :) I only just saw it, but I really appreciate it! :)

2lb off for me for Week 1 - December - good luck to everyone for the tough dieting weeks in the run up to Christmas!x

2lb off for me for Week 1 - December - good luck to everyone for the tough dieting weeks in the run up to Christmas!x

Yay!! Well done Linda!! :) :) x

Hello all, December week 1 - 5 lb off for me please. :bliss:

Best of luck everyone for the coming week - I've two Christmas parties this weekend; tonight and tomorrow night :109:

Week 1 December, 1lb off for me Kay. Thanks hun xx
Well done and goes to prove we can eat what we fancy when we go out as long as we adjust what we eat at home - hope ur pleased cos u didn't sound confident of a loss this week! X

Hope everyone still going strong despite temptations all around!

Dec week 1 - 2lbs off for me

Thanks Kay :D

Great - well done!

Oh goodness! So sorry for not updating last week - I had a super busy (and disappointing!) week last week and had a gain of 5lb for Nov week 4, but this week I've been unwell and I have had a loss of 8lb for Dec week 1! Woooo!
Well done everyone for your good weeks and commiserations to all who had a gain, but here I am as proof that it can go again!

wow that's brilliant - ur right if we have the strength to have a really good week after a bad one - ur proof it comes off plus more!

December week 1 STS :( I think this challenge has been a major fail for me lol still trucking on thoughxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

December week 1 STS :( I think this challenge has been a major fail for me lol still trucking on thoughxx

Least its not a gain xx Im doing a small buffet for my 6 year old son today and as much as im planning not to eat most of the food I most likely will lol.

Well done!! :D

Great - well done!

Thanks have 2lbs more to go to my target which would also be my 8 stone award - didn't realise that when I set my challenge target :p

Would so love to get it - be a fab Christmas present to myself but its tough at the moment with nibbles / parties etc. I think everyone on the challenge is doing much better than we would be without it as it makes you want to try your best!

Thanks have 2lbs more to go to my target which would also be my 8 stone award - didn't realise that when I set my challenge target :p

Would so love to get it - be a fab Christmas present to myself but its tough at the moment with nibbles / parties etc. I think everyone on the challenge is doing much better than we would be without it as it makes you want to try your best!

Yes, I think that's true. There are a lot of distractions and temptation at this time of year and time gets shorter too, but we're doing this for ourselves and it does help me to keep my aims in focus.

Least its not a gain xx Im doing a small buffet for my 6 year old son today and as much as im planning not to eat most of the food I most likely will lol.

I gained last week so was really hoping for a loss!
Aww well you can have a bit if you flexi syn hope he enjoys it :)

Back