Quarterly Challenge - Welcome Aboard One And All

W1 - 4Llb gain(!!) Knew I would gain as have been at home and eating crap - really need to kick on now if I want to reach my end of year target.

I gained last week so was really hoping for a loss!
Aww well you can have a bit if you flexi syn hope he enjoys it :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I did go over yesterday and again today ooops but going to really try and pull it back by thursday xx

UPDATE - SUN 07/12/2014 :D

December 2014

Hi everyone, :)

Please can you make sure that you continue to quote the relevant week number for your loss. Here are the week numbers for December. Tomorrow is the beginning of Week 2 for December.

WEEK 1 - Mon 1st Dec to Sun 7th Dec

WEEK 2 - Mon 8th Dec to Sun 14th Dec

WEEK 3 - Mon 15th Dec to Sun 21st Dec

WEEK 4 - Mon 22nd Dec to Sun 28th Dec

WEEK 5 - Mon 29th Dec to Wed 31st Dec

Thanks Kay xx ;).

UPDATE SUN 07/12/14 :)

DECEMBER HOLIDAYS !
:xmastree: :D :eating: :party0036::17729:

Yes its that time of year again, FOOD FOOD glorious FOOD ! Hehe, I shouldn't be encouraging this on a challenge thread . :giggle:

Ahem ... if any of you would like to book holidays for December, please can you let me know in advance, as much as possible, much appreciated ;).

Kay xx

UPDATE - Sun 07/11/14 :)

Absence

Following my post from last week about attendance, if I don't get any updates from members for 3 weeks in a row, I will assume they have pulled out of the challenge and their data will be deleted.

For the same reasons I have removed the following members. If you come back to the challenge and don't see your name, I will be more than happy to add you again :), you can start fresh with a new target, so all is not lost ;).

- HAPPYNANNA (Sue hope your ok hun :sigh: )

- JEANS_MAKEUP

- LITTLE

December Week 1 Attendence

I have caught up with the thread and unfortunately there are still some people who haven't updated their week 1 loss for December :confused:, I hope your all ok and will be coming back to the challenge soon to update. As I mentioned previously, if I don't see any updates for 3 weeks, I will have to remove your name from the challenge.

I will be posting the new doc in a mo, well done to all of you who have been posting, and on your fab losses so far ! :D

Kay xx

HUGE Congratulations to the following people who are only 3lbs away from TARGET ! Woohoo ! :D:D:D xx

3LBS OR LESS TO TARGET

- EMMA-PARTINGTON27
- PUNK-STAR
- SHIVERTIMBERS
- S_J_B
- TIGER88
- WILBESLIMJEN

Last edited:
Hi Kay so sorry I didn't update this week.

STS for me this week I think it's week 4 nov for me.

Hopefully I will have a better December :)

Hi, week 5 in November STS this week . Thank you

Morning everyone! I've STS again for week 4 of November. Well done to all the losers, just 1 more month to go!

December week 1 - 0.5lbs off for me. Thanks!

December week 1 - 5lbs loss :D

Which takes me through my target for this, and 2 stone overall since I started in September. So pretty happy this morning!

Dec week one 4.5lbs gain this week after planned weekend away.

Just to let you know Kay my last wi day for this challenge will be 22nd December so could you put me down for holiday for the last week please?

Thanks for your efforts on this thread hun they are appreciated by us all xx

Hello Ladies

My WI dates seem to be muddled so I'm going to say a holiday for Nov Wk 4 and start again at Nov Wk 5 (if that's okay?)

I've just weighed in and it's a 2½lb loss for me this week :D

Thanks Kay for all your hard work

Tracy

I'm really not doing very well with this challenge, 4lb ON for me tonight (Dec wk 1)...will do better next week

another 3.5lb off for me today!!!

sts for november week 4 please kay. No week 5 for me.

STS for me this week (December week 1). We had a birthday meal last week and I wasn't 100% 'on it' over the weekend so I'm not surprised. Back 100% this week!

Thank you for your work on the spreadsheet, Kay.

December week 1 - 1lb lost

So glad I decided to wi this morning :)
Really pleased to say the least hope it keeps me focused

I've lost 6lb for week 1 in December :):):)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all

Dec week 1 gained 1.5 

Rough week back on track as of today! Supper disappointed by the gain but will try to move past it now.

Well done to everyone 

Well just had a fry up at local community centre totally not within syns so hope i still have a loss this week :( on a good note i am now in a size 14 :)

Dec week 1 = 2lbs off

Well done everyone :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

-2.5 for me for December week 1

there was no week 5 in Nov for me kay, thank you :)

December week 1 +2.5 :(

Week 1 - 2.5lbs off! Was hoping for more as I have lots of speed soup, but hey it's a good loss. Hope everyone is doing good x

Dec week 1 - 0.5lb down. (9.13.5)

Thanks Kay!!

Dec week 1- 2lbs off please Kay :)

Weeks holiday for me so no weigh in. Sorry for the late notification xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Dec week 1- 0.5lb off for me. Miracles really do happen lol x

Dec week 1 - 2lb off

Dec week 1 - 2lbs off :)

Dec week 1- 1/2 pound off thanks Kay

December week 1 - 1.5lb. Loss

December week 1 +1lb

Oh goodness! So sorry for not updating last week - I had a super busy (and disappointing!) week last week and had a gain of 5lb for Nov week 4, but this week I've been unwell and I have had a loss of 8lb for Dec week 1! Woooo!
Well done everyone for your good weeks and commiserations to all who had a gain, but here I am as proof that it can go again!

Hope everyone still going strong despite temptations all around!

Dec week 1 - 2lbs off for me

Thanks Kay :D

Hi Kay, sorry for not posting last week as I forgot!!! I had a holiday from weighing for week 4 nov & 2off for dec week 1 please. Thanks! Xx

2lb off for me for Week 1 - December - good luck to everyone for the tough dieting weeks in the run up to Christmas!x

Hello all, December week 1 - 5 lb off for me please. :bliss:

Best of luck everyone for the coming week - I've two Christmas parties this weekend; tonight and tomorrow night :109:

Week 1 December, 1lb off for me Kay. Thanks hun xx

December week 1 STS :( I think this challenge has been a major fail for me lol still trucking on thoughxx

W1 - 4Llb gain(!!) Knew I would gain as have been at home and eating crap - really need to kick on now if I want to reach my end of year target.

DEC WEEK 1 - Mon 1st Dec to Sun 7th Dec

3 lbs off for me this week :D
And got my 2.5 st award :D

Hi,
Week 1 in Dets and gain 3 lbs.

DONE ! :26: Updated doc to follow :D xx

Updated doc ...:)

Thanks Kay :) x

I think I'll book the two weeks over Christmas as holiday please. Really hoping not to be too bad but I don't want to weigh in straight after Christmas as I don't want it to put me in a frame of mind where I think, what the heck, may as well carry on stuffing my face if I've gained!
Thanks again hun xx

Last edited:
HUGE Congratulations to the following people who are only 3lbs away from TARGET ! Woohoo ! :D:D:D xx
3LBS OR LESS TO TARGET
- EMMA-PARTINGTON27 - PUNK-STAR - SHIVERTIMBERS - S_J_B - TIGER88 - WILBESLIMJEN

Thankyou :) I'm really hoping for target on Thursday :eek: x

sts for me again kay

UPDATE SUN 07/12/14 :)

DECEMBER HOLIDAYS !
:xmastree: :D :eating: :party0036::17729:

Yes its that time of year again, FOOD FOOD glorious FOOD ! Hehe, I shouldn't be encouraging this on a challenge thread . :giggle:

Ahem ... if any of you would like to book holidays for December, please can you let me know in advance, as much as possible, much appreciated ;).

Kay xx

Thx Kay - I'll take weeks 4 & 5 as hols please - hoping not to be pigging out all that time but will be enjoying my food on the Bank Holidays - good luck to everyone for the rest of the month!xx

Good Morning :)

A loss of 2½lbs for December Wk 2.

Well done to all at or close to target, come on ladies we can do it :)

Tracy x

Back